Chapter fourteen

The morning rose for Magnus and Alec. Alec had his arms protectively around Magnus, digging his erection into Magnus' ass. Lately, Magnus had been able to work Alec up because they baby was making his dick hard. Having to wake up to morning sex, not like no one was complaining.

"Alec?" Magnus asked, rolling to his side to gaze in his Alpha's eyes.

"Yeah?" Alec responded.

"Can we go to my dad's house? He deserves to know where I have been. I also want to tell him about the baby, and also give his the picture from the ultrasound, from yesterday." Magnus explained. He really wanted to see his dad, maybe have Alec's family and his dad meet.

"Of course Mags, anything you want." Alec said, dragging a hand through Magnus' hand.

"We should, maybe get up, have some breakfast, because I am starving, and we can go after."

"Only if we can have round 2 in the shower, Omega." Alec whispered into Magnus' ear, pulling away, showing Magnus the huge smirk he had planted on his lips.

"You horny bastard." Magnus said. "Sure, but, let's make it quick." He said jumping from the bed, leaving his Alpha behind.

Alec jumped up as well, following his Omega into his bathroom. Alec closed the door, grabbed Magnus, and kissed him, hard. He looped his hands around his Omega's waist, cupping Magnus' ass with his hands. Magnus looped his hands around his Alpha's hands, deepening the kiss.

Alec reached over and turned on the shower head without breaking the kiss. He dragged his hands down Magnus' thighs, tapping them to make his Omega jump. He jumped into Alec's arms, wrapping his legs around Alec's waist. Alec stepped inside the shower, putting both their heads under the shower head.

"I need you, Alexander." Magnus breathed.

"I know handsome, I need you too, you wrapped around my dick." Alec said, unwrapping Magnus' legs from his waist, making him land on the shower floor, and turning him around.

Alec placed his hand under the water, wetting his hand and placing it towards Magnus' entrance. Shoving them in without warning, made Magnus cry out.

"More..Alexa-Alexander, more." Magnus moaned.

"I know baby, just relax, please." Alec said.

He moved so his whole body was under the water, wetting his whole body, again. He came back behind Magnus, placing the tip of his dick to Magnus' hole. He eased in, giving Magnus an inch at a time.

Magnus was moaning loudly, until Alec was fully seated inside Magnus. Thrusting his hips back and forth, getting close to his release. He picked up the pace, placing his hands on each side of Magnus' head. Alec rutted into Magnus like the world depended on it.

"Alec, I'm... close." Magnus groaned.

"Me too, baby." Alec said. " Come on, cum for me baby, let me watch you writhe under my touch."

"ALEC!" Magnus shouted, grunting out his release.

Magnus' release triggered Alec's release, grunting his release deep inside his Omega. His release caused him to drive his teeth deep into Magnus' scent glands. Marking him, over and over, like he did the first time. Alec pulled out and started washing his and Magnus' bodies.

"I love you, my Alpha." Magnus smiled.

"I love you, too, my Omega." Alec said, smiling back.

Alec and Magnus made it out of the shower, dressed and ready before anything else happened. Both headed to the kitchen, hand in hand, ready to eat some breakfast.

Alec made him and Magnus some eggs and toast. Magnus being pregnant, wanted eggs, with ketchup, and toast, with cream cheese.

They both ate in silence. Magnus was really jumpy wanting to see his dad, for the first time in, a few weeks.

Alec grabbed both their dishes and put them in the dirty dishes. They headed for the front door, headed to Magnus' dad's house.

Magnus and Alec walked to Asmodeus' front door, knocked and waited.

"Magnus? Oh my god, I haven't seen you in forever." Asmodeus said, giving Magnus a hug.

"Hi to you too, dad." Magnus responded. "Plus, it has only been a few weeks."

"Alec," Asmodeus said, extending a hand.

"Mr. Bane," Alec said, shaking Asmodeus' hand.

"Boys, please come in." Asmodeus said, gesturing to the open house.

Alec and Magnus walked inside the house and took seats on the couch.

"So boys," Asmodeus started, taking a seat opposite from Alec and Magnus. "What do I owe the pleasure of seeing you both?"

"Uhh.." Magnus said, looking at Alec. Alec nodded and Magnus took the photo from his pocket and handed it to his dad.

"Magnus! You're pregnant!" Asmodeus, exclaimed.

Magnus nodded and got a hug from his dad. Magnus returned the hug, crying tears of joy. They pulled away and wiped his eyes.

"What's wrong, Mags?" His dad asked.

"I am just, happy that this is happening." Magnus sobbed.

"How far are you along?" Asmodeus asked.

"Almost 2 weeks." Magnus responded.

"Alec, I am so happy you came to me when Magnus was in heat. You chose the right person to be your mate." Asmodeus confessed.

"I didn't chose him, god did." Alec smiled, pulling Magnus onto his lap and kissing him.

Alec, Magnus, and Asmodeus talked for hours, the rest of the night. Magnus was getting tired so Alec had to cut the chit chat short so they could go home.

"It was so nice to see you, Mr. Bane. I promise, I will take good care of your son." Alec said.

"Make sure you take care of yourself too. I already consider you my son, Alec." Asmodeus smiled.

"Thank you. We hope to see you soon." Alec smiled.

"Bye Mags." Asmodeus said.

"Bye dad." Magnus said, walking up to his dad and hugging him.

"Take good care of yourself and the baby, my boy." Asmodeus whispered.

"I will dad, thank you, for everything." Magnus said.

"You are very welcome. I love you." Asmodeus said.

"I love you too dad." Magnus responded.

Alec and Magnus headed to the car, and drove off into sunset.