Chapter four

It was the next day and Alec was very excited for his date. He woke up very early in the morning, around 8 in the morning, which for Alec is early. He usually woke up at around 11. Alec really wanted to impress Magnus. Magnus wanted to do the same with a cute outfit.

"Izzy, can you help me get ready for my date?" Alec screams from his room.

"If you are really calling me about getting ready for a date, you must be really desperate to get laid." Izzy jokes.

"IZZY! I.. just want this date to be... special. You know how if feels to have a mate. Didn't you.. want to impress Simon?" Alec asks.

"Yes, big brother. You just need to slow down. Maybe, buy him flowers, that is something for impressing." Izzy smirks. "Here let me help you. Maybe wear those... black skinny jeans and that.. black blazer with a white t-shirt underneath."

"Thank you so much Iz. I don't know what I would do without you." Alec expresses.

"Oh, and one more thing. Are you going to tell Magnus about you.. being an Alpha?" Isabel asks.

"You don't think that that is too much for a first date?" Alec asks.

"Maybe you should tell him before anything becomes.. tense for the both of you." Isabel says.

"I'll think about it. Thanks again sis. I need to get ready." Alec says, running to his closet and getting his clothes out for his date.

Magnus woke up to his phone ringing. He rolls over to his nightstand and grabs his phone. The caller ID saying 'Caterina' .

"Yes, Caterina." Magnus groans.

"Well, good morning to you too." Caterina responds.

"What do you want at," Magnus starts looking at his clock. "8 in the morning?"

"Well, your mate's sister called me and told me you and Alec are going out on a date. Do you know what you are wearing?" Cate asks.

"Cat, now is not a good time to be babysitting me. I know what to do." Magnus rubs his head.

"Sorry, its just that, you have never been on a date before." Caterina says.

"Yeah, and?" Magnus remarks.

"This is your mate we are talking about! Dates are important for finding love." Caterina says.

"Thanks for the lesson, Caterina, but I need to get ready." Magnus responds. "And don't, and I mean don't come over to my house."

"Alright lover boy. Have fun, but not to much fun. And, USE PROTECTION!" Cat screams into the phone.

Magnus hangs up the phone and walks into his bathroom. He sets his hands on his bathroom counter and looks at himself. He grabs his toothpaste and toothbrush and brushes his teeth. 

After he brushes his teeth, he walks to his walk-in closet and grabs a very casual looking outfit, which made his butt look cute. He walks back to his bed and grabs his phone. Using his fingers, he texts Alec.

Magnus <3: Can't wait for our date.

Magnus doesn't wait for an answer, and hops on the bed. Grabbing his remote and turning on his tv. He still had another 10 hours to do whatever his heart desired. His phone buzzed, indicating an incoming message.

Alexander <3: Me either, babe. Can you send me your address so I can pick you up?

Magnus <3: 5478 Grumblewood st.

Alexander <3: Thank you.

Magnus closes his phone and watches his tv.

Hours go by and the two lovers are ready for their date. Magnus was styling his hair when a ring at the front door went off. Magnus' heart starts beating unusually fast. He walks to the front door and sees Alexander. Breath-taking.

"Do y-you want t-to c-come i-in?" Magnus stutters, blushing at himself.

"Yes." Alec responds.

Alec walks into Magnus' home and hands him the flowers that Isabel suggested Alec to get him.

"Thank you." Magnus says, kissing Alec on the cheek, making him blush.

"How did you know, lilac's were my favorite?" Magnus asks, taking a deep breath.

"A hunch, I guess." Alec responds.

"Let me put these in a vase, then I need to go to my room to put my shoes on, then we can go." Magnus stares at Alec.

"Sure. Take as m-much time a-as y-you n-need." Alec stutters and blushes.

"You know, you are cute when you blush." Magnus says, walking over to Alec.

Alec grabs Magnus' waist like he did yesterday and dips his head into Magnus' neck. Alec can't get enough of Magnus and his scent. Sandalwood and lilac's. Magnus skims his nose against Alec's scent glands, making him shiver and grip Magnus' hips tighter.

"Magnus.." Alec moans. Magnus pulls his head away and captures Alec's lips in a heated kiss. They make-out for what seemed like forever, until Magnus pulled away.

"W-We sh-should, m-maybe g-get g-going." Magnus stutters, his heart racing.

"Y-Yeah, m-maybe w-we sh-should." Alec responds with the same stutter.

Magnus walks into his room and puts his shoes on. He walks out and grabs Alec's hand.

"Shall we?" Magnus asks.

"Yes, we shall." Alec responds.

Both walk out of Magnus' house hand in hand to Alec's car.