Chapter ten

Alec headed to Magnus' house to talk to his father. He drove for almost an hour to arrive at Magnus' house. He knocked on the door and waited for someone to open it.

The door opened to show a tall, but not as tall as Alec, Asian man that Alec assumed was Magnus' father. He almost had the same facial features as Magnus.

"Hello, can I help you?" The man asked.

"Hi, I am Alexander Lightwood and I happen to be your sons... mate, and he happens to be going through heat right about.. now. I wanted to talk to you about.. what an Alpha has to do to their... Omega." Alec flushed. He didn't know it would be this hard talking to the father of your mate, but, that is what he had to do.

"Of course, come in." The man said. "I am Asmodeus, by the way."

Alec and Asmodeus walked into the Living space of Magnus' house. They both settled down on the couch and started to talk about the normal daily stuff before getting to business.

"So, what was it you wanted to talk to me about?" Asmodeus asked.

"Okay, so, I was supposed to be an Omega myself, but, my dad left at an early age and I was never taught how Alpha's are supposed to act around their Omega's, and the only person who knew about such a topic, is you." Alec confessed. He didn't want to get a bad first impression from Magnus' father, asking him about how to be an Alpha.

"Well, I would be glad to tell you how Alpha's act around their mates." Asmodeus smiled.

Alec was their for a few hours, he was glad he came over to talk to Asmodeus because, some things are meant to be told and not done wrong. He was able to learn how to have the proper sex for Alpha's and Omega's, he didn't want to ruin this chance of a child. Also many of the small things to make the Omega happy.

"I just noticed this but, I can tell that Magnus has already claimed you." Asmodeus said.

"Yes, um, he was in heat when he.. did this to me." Alec cupped his neck, not wanting to show Asmodeus any more.

"When did he go into heat?" Asmodeus questioned.

"Uhh, just this morning." Alec gulped.

"Well, you should be pretty happy, usually, only Omega's go into heat after the Alpha claims them, but looks like you are one lucky Alpha." Asmodeus said.

"Yeah." Alec sighed.

"You should call your parents and other.. relatives and tell them you are about to mate. They will be pretty happy." Asmodeus stood up and headed for the front door.

"Thank you so much for your help, I don't know what I would have done without knowing all this information." Alec cheered.

"You are very welcome, my boy. I can't wait until Magnus gets to have a family with his mate." Asmodeus smiled, again for the hundredth time that morning.

Alec exited the front door and took his phone out of his pocket. The door closed and Alec walked away. He turned on his phone and many messages were delivered from Magnus.

Maggi: Baby, come home, I need you, so badly.

Maggi: Fuck, this dildo isn't working, I need your knot Alpha.

Maggi: ALPHA, FUCK ME PLEASE!!

Alec was sad reading all those texts.

He typed in his mother's phone number and put the phone up to his ear.

"Hello Alec." Maryse, Alec's mom, announced.

"Hello Mom." Alec responded. "Can you put the phone on speaker and get everyone, I need to tell you all something."

"Sure." Alec's mom said.

Alec waited a few moments before he got hello's from everyone, including Clary.

"Hey everyone," Alec started.

"So, you wanted to tell us something?" That was Isabel, she could already tell what is happening.

"Yes, so, Magnus... he is in heat and I want to do something about it." Alec blurted.

"Really Alec?" Clary said, joyfulness in her voice, Isabel was cheering along with Simon and Jace.

"Yes, I want to do this, start a family and make the family, grow." Alec said, happy. "How is Isabel?"

"She is doing fine, it has been, at least 6 weeks." Maryse said.

"Mom, are you fine with me doing this?" Alec asked.

"I am more than happy that you are taking initiative." Maryse said.

"Well, I better go." Alec said.

"GO GET 'EM, TIGER!" Jace yelled.

Alec ended the phone call and started running towards Magnus' house and mate him.