Chapter seventeen

"ALEC!" Magnus screamed.

Alec just called 911 and they were on their way. Magnus went through 4 contractions by the time the ambulance came. They picked Magnus up and put him in the back of the van. Alec tried to get in the back when one of the doctors stopped him.

"Excuse me, who are you?"

"I-I'm," Alec stared at Magnus, he wanted to do everything he could to make the pain go away. But their baby was coming to their world, making it complete. "I'm his fiancé."

"Alright sir, you can come in the back with me."

"Thank you." Alec said.

On the way to the hospital, Alec called his mom, and told everyone to meet at the hospital since Magnus was in labor. Alec clutched Magnus' hand the whole way there. His screams were terrifying to hear.

"Alexander," Magnus whimpered.

"I'm here, baby." Alec sobbed.

Alec was never an emotional wreck, when things get serious to the people he loves, he can't hold it in.

"I didn't tell you, but.."

"What, Mags? What is it?"

"We are having a baby girl." Magnus cried. He knew 6 months into his pregnancy that they were having a girl. Maryse promised to be quiet until it was the right moment.

"Oh, Mags." Alec cried.

Alec lowered his head to Magnus' chest, crying into his shirt. He was so happy in the moment that, they arrived at the hospital.

The doctors brought Magnus into the hospital, yelling for help.

"Sir, I am going to ask you to wait in the waiting room. We promise, he will be safe and taken care of." One of the doctors said.

Alec only nodded. He walked into the waiting room and waited for his family to come.

After 10 minutes, his family came rushing through the doors. Simon and Izzy, with their baby, Clary and Jace, and Maryse. They were all crying.

Alec looked around, remembering, he forgot to call someone.

"I'll be right back." Alec said and walking out of the building.

Alec came back 5 minutes later, taking a seat next to his sister. Isabel handed her son to Alec, only being 7 weeks old, he was still small.

"Hello, Marcus, you ready to see your cousin and your uncle?" Alec cooed.

It was then that someone walked through the doors, looking around.

"Alec?" The voice called out.

"Asmodeus." Alec called.

"Oh my god, where is he, where is my boy?" Asmodeus cried.

"He is doing fine, he is already in there. We got here about a half an hour ago. I am so sorry I didn't call you sooner." Alec said.

"It's okay, Alec. At least you called me." Asmodeus said.

Alec hugged Asmodeus, thanking him for bring such a human into this world for him to love.

"Alec, who is this?" Maryse asked.

"Mom, this is Asmodeus, Magnus' dad. Asmodeus, this is my mother, Maryse." Alec said.

"It is a pleasure." Asmodues said, taking Maryse's hand and shaking it.

Maryse smiled. She walked back and took a seat. Asmodeus and Alec walked and took a seat too, along with everyone.

Asmodeus got to meet everyone that is a part of Alec's family. He was happy to be included in it.

"Mr. Lightwood." One of the doctors called.

Alec jumped hearing his last name.

"Yes, that's me." Alec said.

"You are welcome to come in, Mr. Bane has your daughter in there." The doctor smiled.

"Thank you." Alec smiled back.

Alec ran to Magnus' room, leaving everyone behind. It was best to have their privacy for a few minutes before everyone came in.

Alec went in, seeing an image he never dreamt of. Magnus holding their baby.

"Mags."

"Alexander, come meet our daughter." Magnus sobbed.

Alec walked over to the bed and glanced at a miracle. He was so happy, his fiancé was holding their child.

"She is so beautiful." Alec cried.

"Olivia Mary Lightwood-Bane."

Alec kissed Magnus, hard and slow. Alec pulled away and sobbed in Magnus' shoulder.

"I love you, so fucking much Magnus." Alec said.

"I love you, too, so much Alexander." Magnus said.

Everyone came into the room, glancing at the family that is growing.

"Magnus." Asmodeus said.

"Dad." Magnus said. Asmodeus walked to Magnus' side and wrapped him in a hug, he was glad his son had someone to fight for.

Asmodeus pulled away and went back to the huddle of their family.

"Everyone, meet Olivia Mary Lightwood-Bane." Magnus announced.

"Aww." Everyone cooed.

"One more thing," Magnus said and showed everyone the engagement ring.

Everyone screamed, although Isabel screamed the loudest.

Alec snuggled into Magnus neck and breathed in his scent.

They had something to look forward to, a wedding.