Chapter three

Both Magnus and Alec were staring right into each others souls, wanting to run up to each other and biting into each others necks. Magnus stands up from the stool he was sitting on. Forgetting all about Camille and walking towards his Alpha.

"I-I'm, Magnus. Magnus Bane." Magnus flushes.

"My name's Alexander Lightwood," Alec gulps. "I go by Alec, for short."

"I think, Alexander suits you, beautifully." Magnus says.

"Thank you." Alec blushes and scratches the back of his neck.

Magnus and Alec started walking closer to each other. Their scents clinging to each other.

"Can I?" Magnus asks, pointing to Alec's neck.

"Please.." Alec responds. Alec grabs Magnus by the waist and pulls him so they are flushed against each other. Alec dips his head into the crook of Magnus' neck and taking a deep breath. Magnus doing the same, skimming his nose up the side of Alec's.

"Alec, where-" Isabel says, but stopping herself when she saw her brother with someone who looked like his mate.

Alec released himself from Magnus and turns his head, looking at his little sister. Her eyes poking out of her head.

"Izzy, please let me-"

"Alec, no need to explain yourself. I understand what it's like to find your mate. Hi, I am Isabel, Alec's little sister." Isabel looking proud.

"Hi Isabel, I am Magnus." Magnus dips his head.

"Alec, I will be right back." Magnus looks up.

"Where are you going?" Alec growls.

"I-I need to g-go, talk to a fr-friend." Magnus stutters.

Magnus releases himself from his Alpha and walks in the direction to where he assumed Cat would be. Magnus looks around, panicking that Cat left him. He soon sees Cat talking with a group of people. Magnus runs up to her and gushes words.

"Cat I found my mate, I don't know what to do, fuck he is so hot, I can't take it." Magnus blurts.

"You did!" Cat exclaims.

Cat stands up from the stool and embraces Magnus. He hugs her back and they release.

"Do you want to show me this fine gentlemen?" Cat raises and eyebrow.

"Fine, lets go." Magnus accepts.

Alec started talking to his siblings, Jace was very mad that Alec found his mate before him. Little did he know, Jace would meet her very soon. Alec catches the scent that was his mate and turned around. Magnus came forward with a woman, the same height as Magnus.

"Alec, this is my friend, Caterina." Magnus blushes.

"Hello Alec." Cat says, extending a hand.

"Hello Caterina." Alec responds, taking her hand.

Magnus walks up to Alec and wraps his hands around him and smiles. Alec responds by putting his arms around Magnus' shoulders. Cat smiles at the gesture and walks toward Alec's siblings.

"So, would you like to go out sometime?" Alec asks.

"I would l-love too." Magnus looks up, and kisses Alec's cheek.

"Did you guys know this was going to happen?" Cat asks Isabel and Jace.

"No we didn't, he said he smelt something and walked away." Jace said, crossing his arms.

"Well, it's weird because, when we were on our way here, he asked if he would meet his mate. He, basically predicted the future." Cat said, looking at Alec and Magnus chatter.

"Don't be so sure of yourself, it might have just been fate." Jace laughs.

"It was nice chatting with you Caterina, but we need to go home, because our parents will be worried." Isabel responds.

"It was so nice to meet you, Alec and Magnus need to get together soon." Cat suggests.

"Totally, Alec, we need to go." Isabel yells.

"No!" Alec pouted.

"Come on Alec, you will see your boyfriend later." Isabel giggles.

"He is not my boyfriend, well, not yet at least." Alec says, clinging onto Magnus.

"Hey, give me your phone number." Magnus suggests.

Alec pulls out his phone, and so does Magnus. They switch phones and insert their phone number into each others phone. They both blushed because when they got their phones back, they both had a heart after their name.

"Text me." Magnus blushes.

Alec loops his arms around Magnus and hug him. He places his head in the crook of Magnus' head, and Magnus places his head into Alec's neck. Alec releases Magnus, missing his contact already.

"I will see you later." Alec says.

"Bye Alexander." Magnus says.

"Bye Magnus." Alec responds.

Later that night. Both got home safe and wanted to text each other really bad. Alec was the first one to text Magnus and was doing flips in his stomach.

Alexander <3: Hey Mags

Magnus <3: Hey Alexander

Alexander <3: I miss you already

Magnus <3: Me too, baby

Alexander <3: <3

Magnus <3: When do you want to take me out on that date, handsome?

Alexander <3: How about tomorrow?

Magnus <3: Eager, are we?

Alexander <3: Very.

Magnus <3: When and where

Alexander <3: At 7 tomorrow night and, it is a surprise, you just have to wait, gorgeous.

Magnus <3: Goodnight handsome

Alexander <3: Goodnight beautiful