65 : Blissful Ignorance

Hello, before reading the update, I'd like to let you all know:

1. This chapter and the following chapters will include MAJOR spoilers of Good night enemy and Attack of the Fuckboys. Discretion is up to you :)

2. The nursery rhyme in the previous chapter has been changed. You'll know more on FHS 4.

3. Wattpad is kinda glitchy, may instances na hindi lumalabas ang notifications. IF you have twitter, follow me so that you can be aware if may update na ba or wala since linked ang wattpad and twitter account ko.

4. May mga characters na hindi name-mention lagi but that doesn't mean they're not around. Hindi ko lang talaga sila sinasali sa POV ni Reika para wala akong ma-spoil about sa upcoming stories ng series. Same with what happened to GE & AOTF na hindi masyadong minention doon sina Slade, Reika, Silver, etc.

5. Don't spoil anything on Facebook and Twitter please <3 Everyone deserves a spoiler-free reading experience <3

6. THANK YOU SO MUCH! 

Almost 3 years later

Back then, my life has been about following my heart even if it meant breaking the rules. I didn't care about getting in trouble nor being hated by anyone. Truth is, I didn't even have a clue what to do with my life considering everything I ever needed was already provided by my Grandfather. But the moment I returned to Filimon Heights, everything started to change, for the better.

I had no idea that returning to Filimon Heights would help me fix my family, reunite with my old friends, meet new people, and find the love of my life. Hell, I never even thought that it would help be become a better person. 

Sure, my future still felt unclear to me but I was sure of one thing... to make damn good memories with the people I love.

"Villafranca, Slade G."

Napatayo agad ako at malakas na napapalakpak nang si Slade na ang tumayo at nagmartsa patungo sa stage suot ang kanyang itim na toga. Dali-dali kong nilabas ang camera ko upang mai-record ito.

"That's my boy!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, mimicking his words on my graduation day. 

As he received his diploma, he turned to our direction and winked at me. He then raised his hand, gesturing rock and roll.

I was so happy and proud of him. Slade had been through a lot but he managed to prevail and even reach higher. Everything he achieved, he did it with his own effort and hard work. There were times he got tired, even thought about giving up, but he chose to continue and climb even higher. 

"I never thought this day would even come. Thank you, Reika." Nagulat ako nang biglang magsalita si Tita Sophie na nasa tabi ko. I stopped recording and put down my camera as I looked at her with a smile.