Chapter 1

This is Louis Tomlinson. His twenty years old. He's a stripper. Ribbon dancer. He also have some daddy issues. His father is abusive and also a drug addict. Louis father is a leader in a mafia called high mountain. Louis is the most important weapon that his father has.

So, he goes on extremely dangerous missions. For example; going on a plane and make it crash from the sky while still on it. How did he survived? Well... That's him to know you to find out. Louis was in his large room practicing his ribbon dancing.

When his father walked in an outfit for him. "Louis come down here now." He ordered . Louis obeyed and glide down the ribbon to the floor before walking toward his father. "Put these are. You have a mission." Louis took the outfit and saw it was a tight black suit, with a a black collar with a golden bell. "Yes sir." Louis says as he kissed his father on the cheek before his father left.

Louis slid the outfit on feeling slightly self conscious as he looked in the mirror. He sighed and looked back at his father.

"Well don't you scrub up well" he said

Louis rolled his eyes wanting to get this over with.

Louis father grabbed Louis by his hair roughly and slapped him. "Roll your eyes at me again and you get a punishment." He growled in Louis ear. Louis shook in fear. "Y-yes sir. I-i'm sorry sir. I-i w-won't don't again." Louis studdered out. His father roughly let go and frowned. "Let's go. I don't have all day."

They got into the car and started to drive. "The mission for you today is to keep an eye  on Harry styles. Get information on him from the meeting he is having today." Louis father said as he hand a picture of Harry to Louis. Louis took the picture and looked over it. "Once the meeting is over go out the back where I be waiting for you. If you do well you might get a treat." The car came to a halt. Louis father grabbed Louis by his jaw roughly and looked directly into Louis eyes. "Don't disappoint me." Louis nods before getting out of the car and into the strippers club with the sway of his hips. 'here goes nothing' Louis thought as he went into the VIP room where the meeting as going to held.

The crowd cheered as Louis stood on the stage , inside he felt like shit and completely exposed but he knew he had no choice in doing this. He grabbed the pole and started swaying his hips to the music and dancing around the pole. He scanned his eyes around the crowd of people , suddenly he spotted this Harry Styles sit down.

He smirked slightly as he continue to dance. Doing some of the most dangerous dances. Along with the ribbon that was wrap around his waist. "Ah Harry so glad you could make it." One of the Mafia leader said to harry as he sat down. Harry smiled at him, "I wouldn't miss it for the Zayn. Did you find the nee drug product?" Harry asked as he began to watch Louis dance. "Well I didn't but Liam and his baby boy, Niall, did." Zayn explains as Liam sat down next to harry and Niall sat in his lap.

Harry continued to watch the boy dancing on the stage and some reason he was glued to this boy , the way his hips sway and that little body , . Louis grabbed his ribbon and walked off the stage and spotlight followed him towards Harry. He wrapped the ribbon around Harry and sat on his lap.

"hey boy go on someone else. We trying to have a discussion." Zayn said as he smirked. Louis ignore him as he grind against Harry and then gets up before swaying his ass on Harry lap.

"So tell me .. what was your name ?" Louis asked fiddling with Harry's curls.

Harry smirked starting to get slightly hard with him on his lap. "Well wouldn't you like to know darling " the curly man said

"Yes indeed I would " Louis kissed his cheek and slipped him a piece of paper and telling him to meet backstage after the show. With that Louis left and took his ribbon with him.