Chapter 22

The next morning

Louis and Harry laid in bed in just there boxers , Harry had woken up to face Louis back. Louis was sleeping soundly until he felt soft kisses pressing against his back going all the way up to his shoulder. Louis then slowly woke up smiling.

"Mm..daddy" Louis smiled turning to face Harry. "How's my beautiful princess " Harry kissed all down his neck gently , Louis closed his eyes moaning softly.

"Mm feeling much better daddy" he said

Harry hovered over Louis body with the blanket over them. Harry slowly brushed his finger over Louis lips and leaned down and kissed him softly , Louis kissed back and wrapped his arms around Harry's neck. Harry brushed his tongue against Louis lips asking for entrance and he excepted. They explored each others mouths , grinding softly against each other. Moans filled the room. "Harry pulled off Louis lips looking at him in the eyes."

He brushed his cheek softly "Let me make love to you darling." Harry asked

Louis nodded smiling against Harry's lips.

Soon both boys were naked and making love , soft moans and the rocking of the bed was heard and they didn't even care about the Liam and Niall downstairs. "H-harry.." Louis panted feeling every bit of harry.

"I love you more than anything ugh!" Harry groaned and moaned out.

They made love twice in one morning and laid back sweaty and panting. "I love you too Harry " Louis said kissing Harry's lips gently.

Later that day Louis finally got up without waking Harry up and took shower and got dressed. He went downstairs and tried to make himself a bottle for himself but couldn't reach his bottle. He grown frustrated and he stopped his feet but as he felt pain in his leg from his injury. "Ow!" He whimpered. He pouted and start to climb the counter.

He grabbed his bottle and got down gently and filled the bottle with tea

He grabbed his bottle and got down gently and filled the bottle with tea. He then sat down blushing from his And Harry's making love session earlier. Louis laid back on the couch relaxing. Liam walked in the room with Niall.

"hi Niall!" Louis smiled at the two. Niall rushed over to him and sat down pulling Louis into his lap. Making Louis straddle him. "You're not innocent anymore Lou!" Niall cried out as he wiped fake tears. Louis blushed, "don't say that! Louis will always be innocent for Niall." Niall nods happily and held Louis close. "Daddy can you make me a bottle?" Niall asked. Liam nod and went into the kitchen. there was a loud thump from upstairs making Louis and Niall jump in fear. Niall pulled Louis closer to him just in case there's an attack. Harry came running downstairs afraid that Louis got lost or even hurt again but only saw Louis sitting in Niall lap.

Harry sighed in relief "thank god " Harry kissed Louis head and went to make breakfast with Liam.

"So you too made some loving this morning then " Liam smirked and winked.

"How did you know that?" Harry asked

"These wall are like wafer thin har come on " he laughed

Harry blushed a bit "Yeah we uh it's was amazing "

They finished cooking and ate together. Everyone decided to go out for a movie but first they were going to the indoor playground.

Once they arrived Louis and Niall ran off on the playground laughing and playing. Liam and Harry was sitting off to the side talking about the new drug they are producing. Louis was stopped by a female and began to talk together. Niall was watching from a far with a frown. Louis was getting upset so he slapped her causing the women to let out a loud squeal. "You're very ugly! Don't say shit when you don't know anything!" Louis yelled at her.

The women held her cheek and grabbed Louis wrist tight." Don't you dare slap me , who do you think you are !" Louis winced from her grip.

Niall watched and turned around to face Harry and Liam. Harry's eyes widened as he got up rushing over.

Louis tried to asked braved as he stared the woman down. "Someone very important! Who the fuck do you think you are?!?" Louis yelled at her. "Some hoe that likes to fuck everyone in town? Oh wait? That's not it. How about everyone in the world!" She gasped and was about to slap Louis for the insults that Louis said to her when Harry came over.

"Get your hands off him , what is your problem this is not the place to be going around and hurting people. "Do not touch him again do you hear me !" Harry demanded .

The women nodded and rushed off.

Once they finished playing they got into the car and went to the movie theaters. They got see the new Aladdin movie that feature will Smith in it.

Once the movie was over and they were heading back to the car talking about the movie someone yelled,"baby that's him! That's who called me a hoe!" Louis Niall Harry and Liam turned around to see the same woman and a bunch guys with the woman. But only one guy stood out. He was taller than Liam Harry Niall and Louis. "Come here little boy." The man command. He had a deep rough voice that sent shills down Louis and Niall back. Louis hid behind Harry with a whimper.

"Woah wow wow! Back the fuck up I swear to god " Harry got out his gun. "You take one more step I swear to god! " Harry yelled

Liam put Louis and Niall in the car while they sorted this mess.

The man smirked. "We don't want you. We want the boy in the blue. " The man said stepping closer to them. He wasn't feared by the gun point at him as he had a bullet proof suit on. "If you don't hand over the boy. We will have to take him by force. Beside. We just to talk to him about a situation that happened. That's all."

Harry chuckled aiming the gun to his head "he pulled the trigger shooting him dead. "Your not bulletproof on your head though are you " Harry said blowing the smoke of his gun. "You do not mess with Styles mafia " Harry got in the car with Liam and drove off.