Chapter 12

Harry had cooked a nice dinner and served it up on two plates , he cooked lasagna and homemade salad and garlic bread. He placed it on the table and went to get Louis.

Louis could smell the food from the living room and it smelt Devine. He figured he could eat something now.

Louis carefully stood up from the couch and wobble into the dining room and sat down and began to eat. He didn't glance at harry as he ate.

It was kind of a awkward silence while they ate and harry was getting frustrated.

"How's the food?" Harry asked

Louis nodded "mhm s'good " he said and began to eat more not looking at him.

Louis kept his head down as he ate. Louis father wouldn't allow Louis to look at him while they ate or Louis would have been brutally beaten. If not beaten then tortured and not allow to eat for a month or more. Depending on how mad he gotten.

Harry sighed and put his fork down . "Louis talk to me , you haven't Two words since you sat at the table , what's up?" Harry asked

Louis flinched a little "Its j-just papa says not look at him or talk to him at the dining table otherwise g-get beatings." Louis said

Harry's eyes softened "Baby I am not your papa okay your papa is a bad man , I am your well boyfriend you want us to be in a relationship. " Harry said "I would never beat you , you can talk and look at me as much as you want."

"I just you said about the missions and I like being apart and helping you with them and I don't want to stop just yet." Louis said playing with his food.

" well I said when your better you still do one if you like , I'm not saying you can't at all baby." Harry said

Louis nodded as his mood changed ,"So about being your boyfriend can I still call you daddy?"

"Of course you can darling " Harry said from across the table.

After dinner Louis decided to explore the large house with the butler to help. Louis stop at a room that said don't enter. "I wondered." Louis mumbled before opening the door.the buer try to stop him but it was to late. Louis stood there in fear as he saw all the whips and torturing devices.

Louis mouth dropped as he walked in , he picked up a whip . "I would put that down if you don't wanna a spanking with that ." Harry warned

Louis flinched and gasped putting it down facing Harry. "I-I I'm sorry "

"It's says don't enter love " Harry said

"I got curious " Louis said

Louis looked around the room as he held his hands as they shook in fear. "W-why do you need this room?" Louis asked with a studder almost as if he was scare to ask Harry about the room he stood in. Harry walked into the room shutting the door behind him.

Harry tilted his head slightly to the side and looked at his hand shake. "Are you afraid of me love?" Harry asked as he got closer to Louis. Louis took some steps backwards but his back it the wall. Harry pined Louis between his large arms. "You know I won't hurt you right?" Harry questioned Louis but he didn't say anything as he looked everywhere else but at harry. "Louis look me and answer my question." Harry grabbed Louis chin and turned his head toward him so Louis was looking at him. Louis try to speak but couldn't as if the fear that he felt was stopping him from speaking.

"I-I'm not scared Harry " Louis looked up at Harry's face inches away from his. He gulped feeling Harry's grip his jaw gently. "This room is for people who disobey me , so if you ever did you , you would spanking but I wouldn't never use any of this stuff on you except maybe a whip in the bedroom." He winked

Louis blushed and giggled a bit "I'm sorry for coming in here I didn't know I won't make that mistake again. " Louis winced feeling pain in his back again he gripped Harry's shoulder quickly ."ah! My stupid back."

Harry chuckled and picked up Louis making him wrap his legs around his waist and arms around his neck. Harry carried Louis out of the room and shut the door with a lock. "don't come in that room again. Understood?" Harry says as he carried Louis back to the living room. "Yes daddy." Louis mumbled in Harry shoulder.