Chapter 4

Louis froze in his spot. "P-papa says not to show no one. Or I will get a punishment." Louis whimpered

Louis slipped off shirt revealing all this bruises , Harry clenched his jaw. "How could someone do something like this!" Harry yelled

Louis flinched and put his shirt back on quickly , he held his waist.

"Sorry I scared you little love , you should head up to bed okay.?"

"Y-yes okay " Louis went up to bed

In the middle of the night Louis had gotten up and rushed into a storage room that he notice when harry took him to bed. He quickly picked two pounds of the drug and left Harry house. After a couple hours he was back to his father house. The light turned showing his father. "Where have you been?" He asked as he was leaning against the wall. "I-i out g-getting the drug asked for." Louis father motion a staff to take the drug from Louis which he obey. Once he left Louis father moved his hand from his back which showed him holding a whip.

"No no please , I-I did what you a-asked papa " Louis eyes filled with tears as he backed up against the wall waiting for the pain to begin.

"On your knees Louis " he demanded

Louis was a shaking mess as he did as he was told

For seven hours later of PURE tortured. Louis led on the floor with his clothes ripped and a large puddle of blood on the floor. "Go get clean up. We having an ball tomorrow with all the mafia." He panted slightly before giving Louis another whip to his lifeless body. "Make sure to wear something slutty." He left Louis on the ground. Louis got up weakly and went to his room and got into shower before getting bandage up. Louis lay in the bed with whimpers. "Papa m-mean." Louis whimpered to himself.

The next day Louis was dressed in a creamy sweater that it came down his shoulder, but had a fancy lace come down the same color. Louis father made him where skirt that was black. Along with high knee socks that matched the sweater and the shoes matched the skirt. Louis held on to his father arm making them look like a couple.

Louis whimpered as he tried to walk he was severely sore and hurt from the whipping. "Oh!.. it hurts I can't " he started to breathe heavy , he screamed out and fell to the floor. "Need h-Harry " he sniffled

Louis dad became furious and dragged him out by his hair.

Louis father dragged him to an empty bathroom and threw into the wall. Louis let out yelp. "P-papa please. I-i'm sorry." Louis father slapped him. "I asked you to do one thing tonight! Not to fuck this up. Not to make me look weak!" As Louis yelled and hit him Harry was walking by the door.

"Just what the fuck do you think YOU ARE DOING TO HIM YOU SICK BASTARD!!!" Harry yelled causing Louis dad to pull back shocked.

Louis was on the floor in pure pain "You've got your drugs now stop hurting your own son your disgusting " Harry swung his fist and punched him twice knocking him out.

Harry rushed over to Louis "oh beautiful boy look at you , come on " with that Harry gently lifted Louis and took him back to his manor.

At harry manor Louis gripped tightly on to harry as he shook in fear. Harry butler greeted them both. "Master Harry. You're back early. Should I make dinner?" He asked

"Yes thank you but first I need to get Louis cleaned up ." Louis come with me a second , he took Louis upstairs.

"It's h-hurting Harry , papa w-whipped back " Louis pulled off his shirt slowly winding.

Harry gasped "holy shit Louis this is bad baby , you need some cream and fresh bandages. " Harry went and got them and applied the cream on. "Ahh!!" Louis cried out

Harry's heart broke for him , he then put the bandages on. "There you go sweet pea."

Louis sniffled and cried "I'm s-sorry for stealing from you. He hicupped slowly going into head space he began to shock his thumb .

"Oh baby boy it's okay shh" Harry picked him gently

Louis wrapped his legs around his waist and his arm around his neck. "A-am I getting a punishment?" Louis whimpers. "No. You're not. Come one let's get you something to eat little one."Harry went into the dining room and sat down with Louis in his lap. Harry pushed Louis hair back to see his beautiful face. "There you are. You're going to stay we me okay?" Louis nods as pulled himself back into Harry chest.

"Okay d-daddy " Louis hicupped pulling his thumb out of his mouth , he looked down at the food front of him and grabbed a fork. It spaghetti,his eyes widened taking a bite , he closed his eyes savouring the taste he was starving.

Harry smiled. 'hes so cute.' Harry thought. 'why would anyone hurt this precious being.' Louis bounce Harry lap as he eat happily. Once Louis finished eating Harry carried Louis to the living room and sat him down on the couch. "How old are you Louis?" Harry asked as he sat down next to Louis.

Louis looked at Harry "um I-I'm 20 when older and now me little so Louis only 3 or 4 " he nodded

Harry was in completely aw and wiped Louis mouth, such a good boy darling.