Chapter 6

Louis was about to walk another way when harry grabbed dhis arm gently. "Where are you going?" Harry asked. "Home. Where papa is. I still have to go with him. We can figure out a plan soon but we can't right now. You just got out of jail." Louis explains.

"Yeah I know I should lay low but tonight I'll come and get you okay I promise darling , Youl be mine forever. Harry kissed his cheek and let him go.

Harry's heart hurt so much having to leave him but he was doing the right thing. He got in his car and went back to his manor.

(Warning may contain sexual abuse  )

Late that night. Louis was in bed with his father. With his hands chained to the bed board as Louis father held him close.  Louis was naked as well as he father was to. Louis had passed out during the sexual session that he did with his father.

An hour later Louis was led on his own , he started crying again , his own father had raped him. Louis got up slowly and groaned , he grabbed his clothes and put them back , he couldn't take it anymore. He grabbed his coat and sniffled ,and left the house and made his way to Harry's house. He could hardly walk.

Once he arrived at harry door he knocked softly. He whimpered as his legs shook ready to go under him. The butler open the door and looked at Louis with a small frown. "Hello master Louis please come in." The butler helped come on and got him settle down on the couch. "I will get master Harry for you " Louis only nodded and whimper as he lay down on the couch.

Louis sat on the couch broken, his whole body aching , he let out the most heartbreaking cry , he sobbed causing it to echo.

"Oh master Louis whatever is the matter?" The butler said

Harry came rushing down hearing Louis crying and seeing the state he was in. "Oh my god " Harry froze rushing to him, the butler left them to it .

"Baby look at me , breathe please breathe darling its all alright it's okay." Harry said holding him .

Louis looked up slowly choking on his words "H-he r-raped me Harry." He broke again

Harry's blood boiled "Louis I have to take you to hospital."

Louis nods. Harry picked Louis gently and carried him to the hospital. The doctor took Louis and had him x rayed. Louis whimpered as he got x rayed. "Shh it okay baby. Just relax." Harry says trying to soothe Louis. Once the x Ray was done Louis and Harry had to wait in the check up room.

"Well we've taken swabs and tests and they've all come back clear , but the x rays show some broken bones and bruising on your ribs , you have quite a lot of bruising. "

"Your father will be arrested and taken to jail for this " the doctor said

"n-no!" Louis shouted a little to loud. "P-please don't tell anyone. J-just let it go." Even though his father abused and rapped him. He still loved and cared for his father. He never wanted his father get hurt or be put in jail. That how he was raised. He can't let go of his father.

Harry held him close "baby look you and I both know that is for the best, you can't live like this anymore sweetheart." Harry said soothingly

"Mr styles is right Louis , it's time you put yourself first and think about what's best for you , you don't need bad people in your life." The doctor said

Louis sniffled in Harry's arms he stayed quiet.

Louis thought for a moment before shaking his head no. "Just k-keep it to yourselves. I don't w-want a word to the police or anyone. J-just drop it." The doctor sighs before nodding. The doctors had Louis leg in a cast and him on crutches . The doctor gave Harry the medical cream that Louis needs for his bum since it's still sensitive and damage.

"Can I go now?" Louis asked

"Yes you may go just please have plenty of rest " the doc said

Harry helped Louis up and grabbed his crutches "my foot his killing , I didn't realise I did any damage to it until now. Harry soon got Louis back to the manor.