Chapter 3

The next day Louis father said he had to get the new drug from Harry. They was trading. 'i thought they was enemies?' Louis thought as he was walking to the docks. 'i guess they made some agreements.' Louis sat down at the docks in his crop top that was a light blue that said good boy. He also wore some black booty shorts that Louis father made him wear. All the bruises and bandages was exposed. Louis sighs as he felt disgusted. Unloved. Hurt. "Hello again." Louis turned around to see Harry. "Hello. Do you have the drug that we want?"

Louis says as he try to keep his little side in, and act cold towards Harry.

Harry eyed his outfit , "you wanna know the name of the Drug , why you want some? " Harry chuckled

Louis shrugged and sat down but he winced at the bruise on his ribs.

Harry frowned "Its called Sinco la tu " wierd name I know. "Why do you keep coming back for more anyway and can I ask what is your name?" Harry asked

Louis looked down slightly, "L-Louis

"well nice to meet you Louis." Harry says coming closer to Louis. "Now tell me why you want my drug?" Louis sighs as he looked up at Harry slightly. "Because my papa wants it. I'm the trader. I get what he wants through trade. He asked for the drug from you and I'm here just to deliver it to him."

"If I don't get it h-he um.. he beats me " Louis looked down already saying too much. "I'm sorry I better go I've said to much. He was about to get up when Harry grabbed his wrist.

Louis whimpered loudly "let go!" Louis yelled at harry as he struggled to get free. "J-just give me the drug. I-i can go. Let go!" Harry frowned. "You don't deserve to be abused by someone that's supposed to be close to you." Harry says tighting his grip on his wrist. Louis kept struggling in his grip.

Louis sniffled "papa h-hurt he hurt b-bad .. da-" Louis slipped in front of him.

"Oh sweet thing it's alright come here " Harry held the boy close.

Louis didn't move as he feared that his father would pop out of no where. Harry notice the fear and pulled Louis closer into his chest. He gently rubbed Louis smaller back as he cried his heart out into Harry's chest. "Shh. It's okay. It's okay." Harry whisper. Louis griped Harry jacket tightly.

"No wan go back b-but Louis h-have to cuz .. cuz papa be m-mad a-and punch l-Louis in face and hurts bad." Louis whimpered

Harry felt bad for the boy and knew he had slipped into his little headspace. "Shh darling , would you like to come home with me just for the night?"

Louis looked up at Harry for a moment before hesitantly nodding to harry. "Alright let get you home to my house." Harry pulled back and led Louis by his back to his car.

They arrived to his large mansion. Louis stop at the entrance and took his shoes and socks off. Harry frowned at his action. 'i wonder what his father rules was for him.' Harry thought. Louis walked up to harry. "Alright just seat down at the table and wait for me there. You must be hungry." Harry says with a sweet smile. "Yes sir." Louis sat down in a chair at the table.

He looked around whilst he sat down , he became worried already because his papa would expect him to be home soon. He shook it off and waited for Harry to get back. As soon as Harry got back he had a plate of cheese sandwiches and chips and a bottle of juice.

Louis was kinda shocked as he'd never been fed so kindly before. "T-thank you " Louis said biting into his sandwich hungrily.

Harry nods patting Louis head. "Slow do. You might choke." Harry says with a chuckle. Louis nods slowing down a little. After a moment he finished eating and was now just drinking his juice. "Now, Louis where did you use to live?" Harry asked, "apartment? House? Shack? Cabin?" Louis shook his head as he put down juice box. "Papa lives in a huge house. Almost the same as yours but smaller. I live with papa but he only allowed me to stay in my room unless he wants me somewhere else."

Harry shook his head "If it's okay I'd like you to show me your bruises.