Chapter 33

4 months later.....
Louis was laying in bed with baby belly poking out. He was eating snacks and watching a video with Niall  by his side.

Louis has been getting cravings and some back pain but he loves his bump already it's not huge but you can tell he's pregnant now.  Louis got up slowly , him and harry were excited they were having twins , one girl and one boy.

Niall helped through out the day happily. "Louis don't get up. Ask me what you need." Niall whined. Louis shook his head as he stood up. "It's ok Ni Ni I'm just going to walk around for bit. I'm starting to ache a little."

He rubbed his stomach and poured himself some water , Harry was working in his office he was really busy today. Louis dropped the glass in hand and flinched hearing the noise.

"oopsies " Louis bent over slowly picking up some glass.

Niall rushed over and stopped him. "I got it. Go sit down on the couch. I'll bring you a glass of water " Niall says. Louis nods as he went into the living room and sat down.

Louis stopped when he felt a kick from the babies ,Harry was on his way out of the office when "Ow!" He groaned a little

Harry rushed to him "Baby are you okay , what is it ?" He panicked

"Our babies kicked " he smiled

Louis gently took Harry hand and put it on his stomach letting him feel the kicks of their babies. "Wow they have some strong kicks. Don't kick to hard babies. You don't want hurt mommy." Harry says with a smile.

"Yea they do " Louis smiled rubbing his stomach , Harry leaned down and kissed it softly. "Hi babies I love you in there " Harry said

Louis giggled kissing Harry's lips.

Niall sniffled missing Liam he wish he could have babies with Liam too.

"oh NI NI come here." Louis says patting the couch spot next to him. Niall sat beside Louis and lay his head in Louis shoulder. Louis pat his head gently. "It's okay. You can always adopt

"I-I can get pregnant b-but don't know Liam wants babies and he's always busy and Niall always feels alone. He sniffled

Louis held him close , Louis looked up at Harry concerned . "I'll talk to him " Harry said walking to his office.

"hey! Wanna go sing a song?" Louis asked trying to change the subject. "Okay! Are we going to do one of harry songs?" Louis nods and took Niall into the studio and began to sing together happily.

They sang for a while And then got a little bored so they went outside and played with Wilbur. Louis sat down on the floor slowly as it was a bit of a struggle for him now. "Hey Wilbur my cute piggy " Louis said

Niall ran around in the little field , suddenly rosey came along.

Louis was to busy with Willbur to notice. Willbur was a lot bigger than before. "Willbur you're so fat and big now. What a big boy you're are."

"Hello Louis " Rosey said making Louis jump out of his skin.

"Holy crap! Don't do that you scared the shit out of me" Louis held onto to Wilbur.

"Can I help you ?" Louis asked

"yes actually. I was wondering how you're doing along with the babies." Rosey says as she sat down next to Louis. "I'm doing fine. The babies are moving around but are fine." Louis says. Willbur rubbed his face against Louis tummy making Louis giggle. Niall was off somewhere. Louis didn't notice Rosey pulled out a knife. "Well that sucks for you." Louis looked at her confused before feeling a sharp pain in his stomach. She stood up and smiled. "See you never Louis Tomlinson." With that rosey left Louis. Louis fell to the ground crying in pain. "W-willbur! Get Harry!" Louis yelled. Willbur snorts and ran off to harry office.

"Niall!!!" He screamed almost covered in blood.

Niall came running over screaming "omg what the hell happened !!!!"

"R-rosey stabbed me " Louis felt his eyes shutting

Niall ran into the house frantically screaming for Harry.

Louis eyes closed when harry arrived and took him to the hospital. The doctors took Louis to surgery and stitched up the wound , he lost a lot of blood.

1 hour later

Harry waited in the room for the doctor to come in and tell them the news. He looked up and saw the a doctor.

Louis eyes clothes when harry arrived and took him to the hospital. The doctors took Louis and did surgery to pull the babies out. Once they were done they fixed Louis and allow him to rest. "Harry the babies are fine
"Can I see him ? " Harry asked
"yes you may. Just don't wake him up." The doctor says. Harry went into the room to see a sleeping Louis with different tubes connect to his body.

"When can I see the babies ?" Harry asked

"They are in a incubator you will get to see them later for now you may see Louis.

Harry nodded and sniffled knowing his babies have arrived so early. He walked into the room and saw Louis.

Louis had a frown as he slept. He was in pain as he lay there with tubed connected to his pale body.

"Why would anyone do this to you " Harry sobbed "I'll find rosey and when I do don't worry about my darling boy I will get revenge big time. He grabbed Louis hand which had a drip attached to him. He kissed his gently. "I-I'm so sorry " he let out a cry.

Louis let out a small groan of pain as he slept. "Harry. Can we speak about this?" Liam asked. Harry nods before walking out of the room with pure anger. "We are going to find rosey and kill the most terrifying way possible." Harry growled as Liam nods

Harry breathed heavily as he so angry and upset his everything just took over him and he fainted but Liam was quick to catch him. He gasped "Woah someone help!

The doctor rushed over and carried him into the room where Louis was and lay him down. They put an IV in his hand and checked his heart beat. After the check up they said he was fine. He just got to worked up.

"He will be out for a while but he needs rest he's seems to have been over worked as well. The doctor said