Chapter 35

5 months later

Louis wound had healed on his stomach and the babies were as strong as ever. They fully developed and are very healthy.

They were finally home but not for long as they are moving to Italy in just a few days time.

Liam and Niall was over the house helping to pack. Well Liam and Harry was packing as Niall and Louis was off to the side looking after the baby. Niall and Liam had finally talked and decided to have an baby. "I'm so happy for you Ni Ni. You're going to be a mommy.' Louis smiled at him.

Louis put the babies into the their basket beds. "When are you due?" Louis asked. "Four months from now."  Louis smiled as he squeals "I'm so excited for the baby!"

Sean and Amelia wriggled about in there crib peacefully "you are both little angels , I love so much " Louis said kissing there cheeks.

Niall rubbed his belly feeling little kicks "woah " Niall said

"You okay ni ni?" He said

"Baby kicking " he smiled

Niall gasped I gotta tell li li!"

"go! I be here!" Louis smiled as Niall ran off. "Hello Louis."a female voice says Louis turns around to see rosey. "HARRY!" Louis screamed. Rosey try to attack him and the babies but Louis was to pick the babies up and run upstairs where they were.

Harry and Liam dropped everything and ran to the other room. "You stay where you are you bitch!" Harry pulled out his gun quick, Liam too.

"You've caused enough pain to last a a fucking life time !" How do you like it huh!" Harry said shooting her in the stomach.

"Ahhhhhh!!!! Ahhh!!! "Rosey screamed

"Not nice right , GET UP!!" Liam said while Harry dragged her up by her hair and threw in the basement and chained her up.

Louis and the babies were safe and sound and couldn't hear anything as the walls are sound proof in the basement.

Louis was cooing the babies from crying. "It's okay. Momma is here." Louis went his safe room and locked the door as he cared for the babies.

"Harry what do you wanna do to this bitch?" Liam asked as he push the cart of different weapons

Rosey breath hitched "Please I'm sorry for the damage I've done I-I l she choked groaning in pain. "I-I'm pregnant " she lied

Harry and Liam's eyes widened knowing they've probably killed a child.

She gripped her stomach groaning "I-I think I've lost it "

"She's lying !" Liam said

Harry looked at her aiming his gun "Don't fuck with me Rosey I swear to god!" Harry shot her foot! Making her scream out.

"Just get it over with!" Harry said to Liam

"Liam aimed for her head but heard a scream from upstairs from Niall . Liam froze "you finish this I need to see to Niall .

Harry aimed the gun at her head and shot her killing her instantly.

Liam ran upstairs to see Niall sat on the sofa holding his stomach.

"D-daddy I have a little pain .. think baby growing pains ." Niall said

"Oh baby it's okay that's normal it's nothing to worry about." Liam said

Liam gently picked him up and him and went to the safe room where Louis was. He unlocked the door and put Niall next to Louis. "Just stay here with louis. We will come back when we are finished." Liam says. He left and locked the door going back to harry and that bitch Rosey.

Harry covered her up and disposed of her body. "Was Niall okay ?" Harry asked

"Yea he just had some pains , the baby is growing so it's normal I guess." Liam said

Harry nodded and cleaned everything up , they went back upstairs to there loved ones.

Louis was rubbing oil on Niall stomach soothing the pains. Niall was laying down almost asleep as Louis massage his stomach.

Liam and Harry walked in "hey you two " they smiled

Harry picked up Sean and kissed his cheek "hello baby boy " Sean clung to him tight.

"How are you feeling babe " Liam said

"Better li li just a little tired "

Harry leaned down and kissed Amelia's cheek.

Louis smiled. "Is she gone? For good?" Louis asked looking up at Harry with a frown. "Yes my love. She's gone. We can live happily together." Harry gently kissed his lips with a smile. "I love you Louis Tomlinson." Harry says.

"I love you, Harry styles."

THE END.

Thank you so so much for reading