Chapter 11

Louis deep respond. The boys moved the other boards and picked up Louis quickly. "Let's go!" One of them shouted as they all ran out of the building with Louis in one of their arms. They got back to harry large house and one of the guys lay Louis down on the couch.

-
An hour later

Louis woke up wincing in pain "M-my back " Louis screamed out.

Harry came running into the room to see Louis awake and pain.

Louis rolled over so he was laying on his stomach. Not noticing Harry was there. "D-damn what did I do?" Louis mumbled as he lay back down feeling comfortable again.

"Maybe we should go to a doctor you were out for sometime.. I didn't think about taking you to a hospital, now I feel stupid.

"I-its fine.. I think " Louis got up slowly "ow ow ow Harry help!" Louis said nearly collapsing but Harry grabbed him. "Oh it hurts "

Harry gently lay Louis back down on the couch on his stomach. "Hold still baby." Harry says as he lifted Louis up to see his back. Louis back was extremely red and had splinters in his skin along with scratches from the wooden boards.

"This will sting a bit babe but I need to get these splinters out okay." Harry said

Harry started with the splinters "ss ow! Ow! h-hurts " Louis went into headspace and started crying.

"Aw nearly done darling " he got last bits out and rubbed some soothing cream on his back to make the aches and cuts on his back calm down a bit.
Harry pulled him into a hug . "I'm sorry that happened to you.

Louis cried into Harry chest as he cling on to him. "I-it okay. Do we h-have anymore j-jobs?

" Louis asked through his sobs as he looked up at Harry. He was used to going on missions even when he's severally injured.

"Are you kidding?! Babe look at you I'm not letting you go another mission I can't risk you getting hurt again this isn't right for you , you don't deserve to be involved in this shit. Harry pulled him close and kissed Louis on the lips, Louis was taken back and kissed him back passionately. They continued for about 10 minutes roaming each others mouths and brushing there hands in each other's hair.

Louis whimpered slightly from his back. Harry pulled back with a frown. "Sorry. Baby you can't go on any of the mission when you're injured." Harry explains as kiss Louis cheek. Louis frowned a little as he was a little confused on why Harry didn't let him go even if he was injured. "Let's get you something to e-" before Harry could finish Louis interrupted him. "I'm not hungry." Louis says as he moved away from Harry and lay down on his stomach.

"Well I'll cook something up and maybe you can eat it when you feel hungry." Harry said kissing his head and walking to the kitchen.

Louis sighed laying back hating the fact he can't walk today. Harry began to cook.

"why can't he just get up and do missions?' Louis mumbled into the pillow. "I'm use to it. Papa always let me do it. Even when i asked to do it he would still let me go. Daddy is so different." Louis was confused and frustrated over this.

After a while Louis leaned over to reach his teddy slowly he groaned "ah nearly got it " he went to reach and fell off the couch. "AHH!" Louis screamed loud and sobbed.

Harry rushed into the room and saw him on the floor. He quickly picked up Louis and lay him back on the couch and gave him his teddy. "baby ask me for help next time. I don't want you to get hurt anymore than you already are." Harry said as he put a blanket over Louis. Louis sniffed as he held his teddy close to him. "O-okay."