Chapter 34

Louis woke up for a only couple minutes. Louis reached over to harry hand weakly. Louis gently grabbed it with a smile before going back to sleep again.

Several hours later Harry was awake. Harry groaned as he moved around but stop when he felt a hand on his.

He gasped and grabbed it firmly and kissed it softly

"W-what happened to y-you " Louis suddenly spoke startling him.

"Baby I'm so glad your awake " Harry sniffled , "I'm f-fine I just fainted.. it's you I'm worried about and the babies." He sniffled.

Memories came flooding back to Louis "No no! He looked down seeing his stomach was slightly flat now. "No please Harry .. please tell me I didn't lose them ." Louis panicked and sobbed .

Harry got up quickly and went to his side and kissed louis head. "Shhh calm down baby. You didn't lose them. Just calm down." Harry rubbed Louis chest gently. Louis only cried as he held on to harry. A nurse came in and injected Louis with a clear liquid. Louis stop crying as he looked daze.

"The babies are in intensive care in an incubator they were born to early but they had to remove the babies in order for them to survive.

"I w-wanna see him then" Louis sniffled

"Baby you need time to heal "

"I don't care I need to see them now harry " he demanded and winced a bit.

Harry shook his head and rubbed Louis chest. "I won't allow it baby. You need to rest." Harry says. He pushed Louis hair back a little from his face. "Plus you are in no condition to be moving any time soon."

Louis sobbed again "w-why would anyone stab a pregnant person I just don't understand " he sniffled

Harry's blood boiled "don't you worry , Rosey will pay for this!" Harry seethed.

"E-everything keeps g-going wrong , I j-just wanna die " Louis sobbed

Harry was taken back but quickly recovered. He gently grabbed Louis haw and looked him in the eyes. "Don't you ever say that." Harry says with a serious tone. 'youre living for those to beautiful children that we created. You're living to love me. You're living because God said you still have a purpose here. So don't say that you want die. Understand?

Louis shook and hicupped "Y-yes daddy j-just so hurt." He says

Harry kissed his lips softly "it'll all be okay my angel"

"I just wanna hold the babies , hold them so close , w-why don't you go and take photo and send it to me "he sniffed

Harry thought for a minute "I can do that for you darling " Harry said making Louis smile a bit.

Harry left and went to the baby center and saw their babies. He went to the window and took his phone out and took several pictures. Harry arrived back to Louis and began to show him the pictures. Louis cried out of pure joy as he looked through the pictures.

"There so tiny " Louis sniffled

"Like you darling " Harry smiled kissing his cheeks

"How about we move away from all the drama when your better I can't stand you being so hurt baby , it's hurting me. Harry rubbed his chest feeling his heart beat fast. He took a deep breathe.

"I would like that." Louis says with a smile. "You should get some rest. You're to work up." Louis says with a weak smile. "Okay I will. You get some rest as well." Louis nods and fell asleep holding Harry hand. This is what love is called. Going through  everything. Almost dying. For eachother they still together and we will make a future together.