Chapter 15

Louis blushed even more."b-bewcause I don't know you." Louis mumbled as he looked Kendall over with his ocean blue eyes.

Louis dropped his teddy and Kendal was quick to pick it up.

"M-mine" Louis said

"He's sweet what's his name?" She said

Louis shrugged "T-teddy"

Louis walked closer to Kendall to try and grab his teddy back. "What a cute name. Why don't you come and sit with me?" Kendall asked giving him the bear. Louis nods hestiantly and sat a little far away from Kendall on the couch.

Louis held onto his bear tightly , he pouted looking over Harry cooking. Harry felt him starring and looked his way ,but Louis looked away quickly.

Louis became antsy and start to mess with the tissues that was on the cafe table. He was pulling the tissues out of the tissue box making a a mess.

"Dinners ready " Harry said

Louis gasped and got up letting the tissues fly everywhere, he rushed to the table and sat on the chair. "Oo pasta looks good hazzy."

Kendall then sat at the table opposite Louis ,she winked at him secretly." Louis whimpered and looked away , he started eating the pasta.

Louis didn't say anything as he ate. "So, Harry how have been since I last saw you?" Kendall asked looking up from her food. "I've been stressed out lately but I'm fine. You?" Harry respond. They had the conversation as Louis sat back eating his dinner not saying a word.

Louis played with his food with his fork and sighed lightly causing Harry look at him. "You okay baby?" Harry said

Louis nodded "yea.." he smiled a bit

Kendal brushed her leg up against Louis making him uncomfortable.

Louis stood up and said, "I'm done. I'm going to my toy room to play for a bit." Louis mumbled before leaving the table and room. "I'll go check up him." Harry says about to stand up but Kendall stopped him. "Let me. He's probably just not sure about me being here." Harry nods and Kendall went into Louis toy room finding him building with this Lego blocks.

Louis flinched not expecting Kendall to walk in the room , he dropped a block and looked up at her. "What do you want?" Louis said feeling a bit tired

"I just wanted to see if you were okay , she knelt down and smoothed his cheek. Louis moved away.

Louis was always cranky when he gets a bit tired . "I'm fine. Now go away." Louis snapped at her as he turned his back toward her as he continue to build his massive building.

Kendall moved forward and accidentally knocked it over. " GET OUT!!!!! GET OUT!!!" Louis starting crying and harry came rushing up the stairs.

Kendall tried to soothe Louis but he would screamed and cry even harder at her. "What's going on?" Harry asked as he walked over to Louis and picked him up swiftly as Louis wrapped his legs around Harry waist and arms around his neck. "I accidentally knock over his building and he just got upset."

"I think you should maybe leave , I think he's tired I'm sorry maybe come up another day." Harry said

Louis shook in fear in Harry's arms , he hiccuped from crying , "k-Kendall touch l-louis " he started sobbing again.

"what?" Harry says with frown. He pulled Louis back a little. "Baby repeat that for me " Louis wipe his tears and said, "k-kendall touch Louis daddy." Harry pulled Louis back into his shoulder and look Kendall. "Is this true?" Harry asked with concern but a slow rising anger. "Yes. But not in a sexual or any bad way. I touch his back and cheek. That's all." Harry nods. "There's also another thing that I didn't get to tell you. My house was infested with termites. So I was wondering if I could stay here. Until my house get cleaned out." Harry sighs thinking for a moment. "Fine. You can stay here as long as you need to be. You're my friend. That what we do for each other." Harry says. "Let me put Louis to bed and then I can show your room for tonight.'

Louis sniffled and run out of Harry's grip and into his And Harry's room. He laid on the bed under the blanket. But what Harry's didn't know is Kendall brushed his leg under the table.