Chapter 24

Harry nods as he looked back at Liam. "something are not meant to be that is true." Harry says "but something are meant hidden and kept locked away from the world so they don't touch see nor hear the beauty of the being." Liam nods as he pulled back holding niall

The next thirty minutes Louis woke up groaning slightly as he squirmed around. Harry rubbed his arm. "hey baby hold still. You need to relax."

"H-harry , Niall , Liam ?" Louis tried to sit up "ow!"

"Baby you need to lay down okay , where all here it's okay." Harry said

Louis lay still and rubbed his eyes

"hey Lou !" Niall squeals and climbed into the bed and kiss Louis on his forehead. Liam chuckled and sat down on the bed as Harry crawled into the bed and held Louis between his leg kissing all over his face. "I'm glad to have you back my love."

"Me too daddy " Louis said still a bit tired

"Louis baby in belly it's sad poor baba" Niall said

Louis sniffled a bit "Y-yea ish okay "

Liam poked Niall warning him not to mention it again. "Sowwy daddy"

After a while the doctor came and check up on Louis. 'well you are well sewed up. Just stay here a couple days and you be good to go home." The doctor explains. Louis nods as he curled up on Harry. "Mr. Styles sign some paper once you get the chance." Harry nods and the doctor left. Liam stood up with Niall in his arm. "Well we better get going. Niall will get cranky around this time." Liam explains. "Okay. I will see you tomorrow." Harry says

"See you tomorrow ni " Louis said as he smiled
Niall hugged Louis and left with Liam.

Louis played with Harry's curls for a bit and kissed his cheek. "I-I'm sorry daddy "

"What for princess?" Harry said

"For losing our baby" he sniffled

"it's okay. It wasn't meant be just yet " Harry says and held Louis close. "One day. We be ready."

Several days later Louis was back home playing with Niall in the living room as Harry Liam and Zayn was working in the office that was down the hall for the drugs. "Niall! No!" Louis whined being a brat. Niall frowned. "yes Lou! It needs to go there!" Niall yelled slightly at Louis. They were fighting over where to put a block house in their block city. "no! NIALL!" Louis yelled back a little louder heo Ed back but Niall put in another place.

Louis knocked the blocks over and stomped his feet "NO!" Louis was having a tantrum.

"LOUIS why'd you do that " Niall said annoyed

"cause you don't follow what Louis say!" Louis says stopping his feet more. Niall stood up and start to get more upset. "You can't boss me around!!" Niall yelled at him. "Yes I can! Niall very mean!" Louis yelled back. "No! You're very mean!! Very very mean! You bad baby boy!" Niall yelled. Louis stomped his feet harder as he grew more upset. "NIALL BAD BABY BOY!" Louis screamed him. "YOU BAD BABY BOY!" Niall screamed back.

Harry and Liam came running into the room "What the hell is going on you too , stop fighting now !" Liam broke them up. "He started it!" Niall said

"Nu uh was Niall " Louis poked his tongue

Louis felt his stomach hurt from the stitches

Louis rubbed his stomach and soothe the pain. "No! You're meanie!!" Niall yelled at Louis. "No! You bitch!" Louis yelled back. "Ugly!"
"Hoe!" "Asshole!" "Disgusting!"

They kept throwing names at eachother as they ignore their daddies presence.

Niall got mad and pushed Louis on the floor "That is it !" Liam grabbed Niall and pulled him out of the room.

Louis whimpered "ow!"

Harry helped Louis but held a tight grip on his arm. "Are you okay baby boy?" Harry asked. Louis nods rubbing his stomach. "You're also in trouble for saying bad names to Niall. You know better."

Louis sniffled "I'm sorry, my belly stings now " Louis ran into the garden to find Wilbur and just be alone for a while.

The plants was a lot higher than before. Louis sat there holding Willbur. Willbur would snorts and nudge Louis hand. Louis smiled as he rubbed Willbur head. "Willbur is only understand Louis." Louis mumbled as he pulled Willbur closer. "Louis oooooonly friend."

Louis sniffled as Wilbur licked his cheek lightly, he picked some daisies and began to see feel really lonely. He was so tired and exhausted and everything was catching up on him and just burst out crying. He whimpered , trying to catch his breath from crying that much.

Willbur snorts sadly at Louis he curled up in Louis lap trying to comfort him. Louis lay down in the flowers and held Willbur as he cried heavily. Willbur would lick his cheeks to clear the tears. After a while Louis had fallen asleep holding Willbur close. Willbur continue to lick Louis face to soothe him.

An hour later

"Anyone seen Louis ?" Niall said

Harry looked at Niall and got up quickly "I wanna say sowwie " he said

"No love I haven't seen him " Harry got up and looked around for him.

"Sean!" Harry called out and the butler walked into the room. "Yes master Harry."

"Where is Louis?" Harry asked as he stood up. "In the back yard with Willbur. I believe." Niall ran off into the backyard looking around for Louis before he stop as he heard soft snorts and snores.

Niall saw the tear stains on Louis cheeks and knelt by him , Harry came running behind and saw Louis.

"Omg is he okay?!" Harry said

"Shh he's just sleeping harry and he cry "

Harry picked Louis up gently kissing his forehead.

Louis frowned as he woke up easily when he was upset. Louis whined still being a brat. "Go away!" He yelled at Niall and Harry. "Louis don't want you here!"

"Baby you too need to apologise to each other come on , you two are so close don't fight." Harry said

"Harry's right Louis and I'm sorry for pushing you and saying nasty things I didn't mean it. " Niall said

Louis sniffled wiping his nose "I-I'm sorry too ni ni want hug now " Louis said

They both hugged and made up , Harry smiled relieved.