Chapter 17

Louis was really excited to go to the playground but he started not feeling himself after what happened , he sat on the swing with a sad face , he watched other people mess around and have a good time but just wasn't happy at all.

Harry sighed and watched him lean his head against the chain and he swung back and forth , Louis looked over at Kendal and flinched and looked away and harry saw it.

Liam and Niall walked into the playground and spotted Harry and Kendall. "Hey guys!" Liam says with a smile as he walked over to them. "How have you been?" Liam asked. "We've been fine. Kendall is staying with me for a while untill her house get fixed." Niall tugged on Liam sleeve and asked, "can I go play now?" Liam nods and let him go. As Liam Harry and Kendall talked Niall went straight to Louis. "Hey! Are you okay?" Niall asked way to excited. Louis jumped from the sudden voice

"H-hi.. no n-not really" Louis looked down and stopped swinging.

"I come with daddy li li and he talk to Harry " Niall said

"You wanna talk about it , what's your name ?" Niall said

"L-Louis " he said

"Me Niall " he said

Louis smiled a bit as he found nee friend. "T-that women over there next to hazzy." Louis started. "She very mean. S-she touch Louis."

Louis started to have tears in his eyes as he talked about it.

Niall frowned "Why Kendall touch and where "

"K-Kendall touch chest and private p-parts and said she me want to use it on her and.. said it big , won't stop touch Louis " Louis started sobbing and he ran to a corner and sat.

Niall frowned and ran to Liam asking him to come over.

Liam frowned and grabbed Niall hand and allowed Niall take him over to the corner of the room where Louis was sobbing at. Niall whispered into Liam earnof what happen. Liam squatted down. "Hey Louis. Come here." Liam says softly as he held his arms open for him. Louis turned around to look at Liam. Louis looked at Niall to see if it's okay. "This is my daddy. It's okay." Niall says smiling. Louis nods before crawling into Liam arms and be picked up by him.

Harry frowned and rushed over , Kendall had to take a call. "Hey hey what's wrong , did you have an accident darling. "

"Harry there's something you need to know"

Liam gave Louis to Niall to hold. Liam dragged Harry and a little away Louis so Louis don't get so upset again. "Are you aware that Kendall had been touching Louis?" Liam asked with a frown

"Yea but Kendall said she just smoothed his hair playfully.."

"Harry she's been touching him down there and telling him she liked him to use it on her , and she pinched his ass."

"W-what!" Harry blood boiled

"you're not aware of this happening?" Liam asked. Harry shook his head. "No. I was aware of her touch her his head, cheek, and back like what you would do if their upset or just having fun but not this!" Harry pinched the bridge of his nose. "Liam can you take Louis to your house for the rest of the day or a little bit of tomorrow? Kendall is staying with me at the moment. I have to deal with from now on." Liam nods understanding what he meant and went back to Niall and louis.

"Liam's gonna take you until later okay baby I have to sort something out first okay ." Harry said kissing Louis cheek.

"O-okay  daddy" Louis said

Harry walked over to Kendall , his blood boiling inside.

Liam left with Louis and Niall back at their house. Kendall just got off the phone and walked over to harry. "Hey harry! I just found my house is almost finish. Sadly I will be leaving sooner than I thought." Kendall pouted as she looked back down at her phone.

"Let's go " Harry said

"Where's Louis ?" She said

Harry looked back at her "He's staying over at Liam's for a bit. "

"Oh okay " Kendall said walking to Harry's car.

Kendall and Harry went back home. Harrry grabbed Kendall by her arm and dragged her into the tortured room and threw her on the ground and slam the door shut with a lock.

"Harry Harry !!! What are you doing !" Kendall panicked trying to get back up.

"Don't you fucking dare act innocent you bitch!" Harry yelled

"HOW COULD YOU TOUCH HIM LIKE THAT!!!" Harry shouted dragging her up by her hair and putting on the bed chaining her arms up."

"Look Harry I'm sorry I just liked him I'm sorry I..please don't do this " she cried

Harry slapped her cheek.

"shut it!" Harry grabbed her jaw roughly and stared straight into her eyes. "He's mine and mine alone. I told you this before." Why would possess you to put an innocent guy in that position , you don't sexually assault someone and think it's alright. "You disgust me !" Harry snapped

Harry slapped her face again "P-PLEASE !!! I'm sorry " she sobbed

He got a lethal injection and injecting her watching die a slow and painful death.

( I apologise if this scene was a bit graphic but if you don't like don't read lovelies )