Chapter 30

Zayn walked out to the backyard to see Louis sitting on the steps. Zayn nexted and stopped him from drinking another beer. "I think you had enough Lou. Why don't you take break." Zayn says sweetly. Louis nods and toss the beer into the yard. "Am I that scary to everyone?" Louis asked as he turned his head to Zayn. "To them yes. Because of what did in the past by your father." Zayn says. Louis looked down at the ground. "It wasn't my choice. Now they treat me like I was the monster. Don't they know they took away the only thing that kept me safe from my father? The only thing that protected me?" Louis says as he started to spill his heart out to Zayn. "Who was that Louis?" Zayn asked carefully. Louis swallow and little before speaking, " my mum. The woman that was able to control my father. The only one that ever loved me. And they killed her with a laugh and joy on their face right in front of me. They even care of how old I was. You know how old I was? Mm? I was fucking 6 years old when my mother was killed. You know how messed up I was and still am! I'm broken so bad that not even Harry could fix or even put the broken pieces back together. Therapy won't help. Talking to someone won't help. It won't solve what happen. It won't bring my mum back. It won't bring my child hood life back from all the tortured from my father and other mafia workers.

IT WON'T FIX THE PAIN AND SUFFERING I WENT THROUGH FROM DAY ONE OF MY LIFE!" Louis cried. He looked at Zayn into his eyes with tears streaming down his face from his ocean blue eyes that sparkle from the moon light and tears. "It won't fix my life. It won't fix my actions of what I do. Won't fix of how I am. Won't fix me that hurt innocent people. Won't fix anything. Even in the future. It won't fix what happen to me."

Zayn rubbed Louis back "Maybe I should get harry you seem tired and sensitive right now. Louis sniffled "I-I don't want p-people to h-hate me " his lip quivered. Louis put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a cigarette and lit it up.

Just then Harry walked out

Louis had his elbows on his knees as he began to smoke out in the cold night not knowing that Harry was there. "I-i'll be fine Zayn. Thanks for letting me talk to my tipsy ass to you." Louis says as he blew out the smoke. Zayn chuckled and nods before getting up and turned around to only see Harry. He went up to him and  patted Harry shoulder. "Take him home. Him seem to be tired. And lot on his mind." Zayn whisper to him before going back inside.

Harry sat next to Louis and took the cigarette out of his mouth,"don't let me catch you smoking again baby you understand it's bad for you." Harry said

"Just stressed mm wanna go home harry yes I understand "

Harry picked him up and got in the car with Louis. "I only had 2 beers just tipsy. He rubbed his tummy "hungry now "

Harry chuckled. "We can get some Wendy's on the way home." They drive back home and Louis sat down on the couch and began to eat his burger and fries with Sprite. Louis eyes was a little puffy and red from crying. Harry sat next to Louis and rubbed his back. "You're alright?" Harry asked. Louis only nod as he watch the tv and eat his dinner.

"Just afraid people hate me cause of my dad " Louis said taking a bite out of his burger and swallowing it.

"Baby I'll always protect you no matter what you know that okay , I love you so much " Harry said

"I love you " Louis said kissing Harry's lips. He pulled away slowly continuing to eat his food. "Mm this is so good " he was so hungry he sipped his sprite and laid his head on Harry. "Louis so hungry daddy "

Harry chuckled and kissed Louis temple. "I know baby boy." Louis continue to eat before looking at harry, "but don't forget. I have to fight my own battles at time to time. With out your help or anyone else's. Even mean if I get hurt." Harry nods and snuggled his head in his neck. Louis finished eating and cuddle up with Harry on the couch before falling asleep.