Chapter 7

Louis sat down on the couch. "Want some ice cream?" Harry asked. Louis instantly went into little space. "Yes pwease!" Louis smiled happily. Harry chuckled and went into the kitchen and made a bowl of ice cream and came back to the living and room and gave it to him.

Louis started to suck his thumb and curl up a bit but forgetting about his foot. "Ah!" He sniffled boo boo"

He wiped his nose and watched the cartoons , he giggled watching tom and jerry " this is the happiest he's been in months , years even.

Harry walked in with the ice cream "here you go sweetpea " Harry handed him the bowl.

"T-thanks daddy" he said

Harry smirked and kissed his cheek

Louis giggled as he eat his ice cream sloppily. Harry grabbed some paper work from the table and sat down next to Louis and began to work. "Daddy look at Tommy!" Louis squealed as he laughed. Harry looked up and smiled. "I see him. I see him." Then her turned back to his paper. Louis wasn't satisfied with the lack of attention. Louis put down his ice cream and smacked Harry paper work out of his lap and hands.

Harry looked up quite shocked "Louis!" Harry said a little frustrated.

Louis lip quivered "I-I'm sorry I just playing daddy " Louis flickered his eyelashes.

Harry picked up his paper work "I won't be happy if you ever do that again okay?" Harry said sternly

"Yes sir " Louis gulped

Harry got back to work

Louis giggled at the tv "toons"

Soon Louis fell asleep on the couch while watching the cartoon. Harry looked at Louis and smiled. He gently picked up Louis and took him to harry room. Harry gently lay him down on the bed and tucked him. "Goodnight my prince." Harry whisper as he kissed Louis forehead before leaving the bedroom to deal with the new drug.

A little later Louis woke up screaming "ahh!!! " he breathed heavy.

Harry came rushing in the room "Louis what is it are you okay?"

"N-nightmare " he sobbed

Harry crawled in the bed next Louis and bring him into his lap. Louis grip tightly on Harry shaking slightly. Harry rubbed Louis back soothing him. "It's okay. It's okay. I'm here. " Harry whisper. Louis finally calmed down. "Will daddy stay here with Louis?" Louis asked with a sniffle. "I will. Come on let's go to bed." Harry lay down with Louis on top of him sleeping peacefully. "I will always protect you my prince." Harry pulled Louis closer and held him tighter protectively. He soon fell asleep with Louis on his mind.