Chapter 16

The next day Louis got up and went downstairs holding his blue blanket that he carries around along with his teddy. Louis heard someone in the kitchen cooking and thought it was harry. He walked into the kitchen rubbing his eyes. "Hazzy, what are you making?" Louis asked cutely. There was a feminine giggle, "hey Louis. I'm making some chocolate chip waffles. Your favorite. I wanted to make it up to you from making you cry yesterday. Harry when out for a bit to get some things down at the base.

"How do you know there my favourite?" Louis asked

"Um lucky guess" Kendall said serving the food up.

Louis frowned because Harry went out without telling him. "Well I'm not hungry so enjoy breakfast on your own. " Louis said bluntly walking out of the kitchen.

Kendall sighs as she sat down at the table. "Come on Louis. Just take the plate and eat. You don't have to eat with me." Kendall says holding the plate out for him. Louis was hesitant at first before taking the plate. "Thanks." He mumbled as he went into the living room eating.

Louis sat and ate his waffles and watched cartoons , he knew Kendal was leaving today which he was thankful for. He let a tear slip thinking about everything that's happened recently and he just wanted a hug from Harry right now. He wiped his eyes quickly before breaking down completely.

Harry came back later in the day. He told Kendall that he checked on her house and saw that the Terminators had accidentally left a hole I'm the huge bag that surrounded the house. So they have to take a month to actually clear out the house well fixing the damage. Louis frowned at the nee found information that he heard. "Okay. Thanks Harry. I'm glad to have a friend like you."

Louis growled under his breath , he ran up to Harry and hugged him tightly. Harry swung him around gently kissing his lips. "I missed you " Harry said

"Aw isn't that just so sweet " Kendall said

"I missed you too daddy" Louis said completely ignoring Kendall.

Harry smiled. "Kendall why don't you come watch a movie with us. There's a new movie that me and Louis has been dying to watch." Harry says as he picked up Louis. "I would love to. I go make the popcorn. You guys get the movie set up." Harry nods and went into the living too with Louis. He set down Louis on the couch as he got the movie ready. "baby I want you try to get along with Kendall. She's one of my friends." Harry says. "B-but Louis don't wanna." Louis whined as he kicked his legs. Harry turned to him and slapped his thigh making him squeal in the sting of the slap. "You're going to behave Louis. You're going to be nice to Kendall. Understood?" Harry says with a Stern voice. "Yes daddy." Louis pouted looking down in his lap.

"Good boy " Harry kissed his forehead.

Louis sat close to Harry and laid his head on his shoulder , Kendall came in with the popcorn and sat next to Louis on the couch. Louis cringed and looked at the tv."

Through out the movie they laughed and talk a little. Louis even joked with Kendall teasing Harry. They both laughed and cling to eachother about to cry from how hard they laugh. Once the movie was over Louis was helping Kendall to clean their mess they made why watching the movie. Harry was in the kitchen washing dishes.

Whilst Louis was cleaning he bent down to pick up some pop corn and felt Kendal pinch his ass. Louis flinched and looked at Kendall. "Why did d-do that?" He asked

"You have the cutest ass " she said

Louis backed up and Kendal had him against the wall smoothing her hand down his chest towards his boxers. His breathing picked up but she covered his mouth. "Shh angel"

"just let me see okay?" Kendall says as she rubbed his chest. Louis gulped before nodding hesitantly. Kendall gently pulled his boxers out and smiled."you're such a big boy. You can use that me another time when we get to know each other better." Kendall whisper to Louis. Kendall pulled back and kissed Louis head. "Go throw the rappers away for me please." Kendall asked sweetly. Louis nod quickly picking up the rappers and go into the kitchen and threw away ignoring Harry that was washing the dishes.

Louis was too shocked to say anything his eyes were widened slightly , he put everything in the trash and sat down on the kitchen table. Harry turned around to see Louis sat there staring.

"Louis?" Harry frowned

"Louis are you okay.. talk to me?" Harry said

"K-Kendall " that's all that came out of his mouth "

Harry dried his hands and walked over to Louis and stood between his legs. "what did Kendall do?" Harry says rubbing his cheek. "Come baby speak with me?" Louis thought over what happen and then their friendship with Harry and Kendall. He didn't want to ruin that. "K-kendall is a really good friend." Louis mumbled as he smiled a little.

Harry frowned "Louis there's something your not telling me , you look so pale and shocked, what is it darling, if she's done something I need to know okay , friendship or not." Harry got serious and held his chin.

Louis sniffled and his eyes filled up. Now Harry got really worried.

"Y-you won't b-believe me" he sniffed

"Of course I will sweetheart , come on it's me " Harry said

Louis shook his head and pushed Harry hand away. "Louis don't wanna." Louis says as he held the tears back. Harry frowned at the action of Louis. 'i need to keep an eye on Kendall if this makes my baby this upset.' Harry thought. Harry sighs and kissed Louis cheek. "Alright. I won't press you anymore. Calm down baby. We can go out to the playground so you can play." Louis nods as he got off the counter and went to the front door and start to put his shoes on. "Kendall we're leaving to the indoor playground. You coming?" Harry shouted as he was helping Louis. "Coming!"

Several hours later they arrived at the indoor playground and Louis was bouncing up and down excitement.