Chapter 32

Once they were done eating Harry took Louis to the therapy session. "Hazzy I don't need to go anymore. I'm perfectly fine now." Louis whined as he try to drag Harry back outside to where the car was. Harry didn't budge as he sat in the waiting room. "Come on baby. Sit down." Harry says pulling Louis into his lap.

Louis folded his arms like a spoilt child and his eyes waters because of nervous he felt. "I'll be right there with you darling I promise , this will help you and that's all I want for you and our unborn child.

Louis nodded holding Harry's hand as they were called into the room.

"Mr. Tomlinson?" A woman called out and Harry stood up taking Louis into the room with the woman. "Alright. Please take a seat and we will begin." The woman said sweetly as she sat down in her seat. Harry sat down bringing Louis into his lap for comfort.

"H-hi" Louis spoke

"Hello Louis I am Dr Jones and I'll be your therapist for as long as you need me. "It's nice to meet you both. "So would you like to talk about yourself today." She said

Louis shook his head, "yes we will like that." Harry says with a kind smile. Louis glared up at Harry. 'you shall be in my death book.' Louis thought. "Okay well what do you do when you're not hanging around the house or just outside.?" Dr. Jones asked. "I usually work or hang out with friend and Louis." Harry says. Louis kept quiet not liking to new people about himself. "Thank you harry but I'm talking to Louis."

"Aw beg my pardon sorry I'll keep it zipped" Harry said

"Well I sometimes hang out with my friend Niall and we have a fun time , in usually in the house or out with my boyfriend Harry here." I've just been hearing voices negative ones after everything that's happened. Louis frowned rubbing his belly , he started to feel nauseous again.

Louis swallow try to not to throw. "Louis are you alright? You look a little pale." Dr. Jones says. Louis nods as he grabbed water bottle that was in his bag and took a sip feeling a little better.

Harry rubbed his back in circles "sorry think the water made it better. Louis hoped

"I'll prescribe you with some medication and it should stop negative thoughts okay." She said

Louis nodded feeling sick again , he took a deep breathe. "I'm sorry but do you have a bathroom please? " Louis asked

"um yes it's down the hall." Dr. Jones says. Louis got up and quickly left and went into the bathroom throwing up. "Harry is he okay?" Dr. Jones asked. Harry nod. "He's pregnant that's all." Harry says like it's normal. "Pregnant? Is that even possible for a male?!"

"Yea it's possible " Harry said

"And are you both happy?" She asked

"Yea we are very happy "

Meanwhile Louis was exhausted he threw up 3 times , he wiped his mouth and flushed the toilet. He looked in mirror and he looked like shit. Anyone would think he was have multiples from how sick he's getting.

Louis rinsed his mouth before coming back and sat in Harry lap. "You okay baby?" Harry asked rubbing his stomach. Louis nods. "Harry I can't give him the medicine because of he's pregnant. That would hurt the baby. I'm sorry I can't help you. I'm only able to talk to you." Dr. Jones. Louis frowns. "Harry I don't wanna lose the baby." Louis bottom lip quivered as he thought of the baby l
Dying.

"That's okay I'd rather have someone to talk to about it , it still helps. He sniffled a bit.

Dr. Jones smiled there are pills I can give which won't effect the baby they are anti depressants but non harmful to your health and pregnancy. "Would you want them Louis ?" She asked

"Yes if it doesn't harm my baby that would be great "Louis said
Dr jones wrote out a prescription out and handed it to him.

Louis took it and left with Harry to the pharmacy. Once they arrived Louis ran to the bathroom and threw up heavily. Louis began to cry as his throat was burning throwing so much.

Harry came rushing in hearing Louis throw up "oh god baby I think we need to get morning sickness pills this is quite bad.

"Mm ya think" he sniffled my throats burning

"I just wanna go home now hazzy " he sniffled

Harry kissed his cheek "cmon baby " Harry grabbed his hand and purchased morning sickness pills and got the anti depressions.

Louis left with Harry and went home.

Louis took his medicine and sat down on the couch with a groan. He drank some water to soothe his throat from the burning in his throat. "It hurts so much." Louis whined with a quiver of his bottom lip.

"The medicine will kick in soon babe don't worry ,hopefully it will go away. Harry kissed his head. He smoothed his cheek "Your so beautiful "

"So are you " Louis said