Chapter 21

Louis and Niall was up in a tree. Louis was paler than a ghost and Niall was throwing up now and then. While Louis was non-stop throwing up. They heard faint yelling from the distant. "Ni send Willbur to find the voices." Louis groaned as he threw up again. Niall nods and put Willbur on the ground. "Go find daddy." Niall whispered to Willbur and the piglet ran off.

Willbur found Liam and Harry  and snorted really loud.

"Wilbur! Harry bent down, Liam come on
Wilbur led them towards Niall and Louis , Harry's chest was pounding and he felt sick worried to death about both boys most importantly Louis.

Willbur lead to a huge tree where there was gaging and a waterfall of throw up coming from of the high braches. Niall was rubbing Louis back as his friend was cold and so pale that he looked like he was on his way to meet the grim reaper. "Come on Lou Lou. Hang in there." Niall whimpered as he gaged a little but held in his throw up. Louis was starting to close his eyes. Niall shook him roughly making Louis wide awake. "Don't sleep Lou Lou. Stay awake"

Niall got down and helped Louis , Louis passed out and fell into nialls arms. Eventually Niall heard Liam and Harry shouting and Niall passed out with Louis.

"Oh my god... NO!!!" Harry and Liam yelled

They picked up them and rushed back to the house and lay them down where their personal doctor was at they took over and try to get them stable. Niall was the quickest to be stable as for Louis was struggling to stay stable throughout the night.

The next morning Niall had woken up holding on to Louis rubbing his chest wanting his friend to wake up. Louis was still pretty pale as he just lay there life less. The doctor said they got all the berries out of the boys and Louis leg wasn't badly infected so they were able clean and bandage his leg. They just waiting for him to wake up.

Harry sat on the chair with his face in his hands sobbing

Harry sat on the chair with his face in his hands sobbing. He grabbed Louis hand softly "baby boy please wake up , your home , you're safe now I will not let you leave along again. " Harry wiped eyes looking away still crying.

"Baby boy come here " Liam said picking him up and cradling Niall in his arms.i love you so much " Liam sniffled .

"Niall was taken back " I-I love you to li li " Niall said

"Just want Louis to wake up."

Two months later....

Louis had not woke up yet. The doctors had to feed Louis a tube to keep him going. Niall would always stay at Louis side along Harry. Niall would play songs and read stories to Louis hoping he could hear him. Late the afternoon Louis let out a whimper as tears fell. "Lou Lou what's wrong?" Niall asked rubbing Louis chest. "Harry! Lou Lou is crying!" Niall yelled since Harry had to use the bathroom.

Harry finished and came running out of the room to Louis , he was wide awake sobbing his heart out. Harry nearly dropped to the floor seeing his boy awake again. He took a breath "Darling " Harry rushed to his side.

"It's okay it's all okay , you're fine , you've been in a coma for 2 months you scared the shit out of me I thought I lost you." Harry sniffled Liam rushed in.

"daddy Lou is awake!!" Niall smiled happily with tears. Liam came over and sat down on the bed that Louis was on with Harry holding him. Liam pulled Niall in his arms and smiled. "D-d-daddy!" Louis cried in Harry chest. Harry held him tightly and kissed his head . "Shhhh I know. I. Here baby it's okay. I'm here." Harry rocked Louis in his arms.