Chapter 26

A man came to Lu out of breath. "Sir! It's Louis! He attacking us!" The man ran off to grab a weapon. Lu looks at harry. "What did I say? Louis is very dangerous." Lu ran off and grabbed a whip and dog mask that would cover a dog snout. He ran outside to  find Louis with a mask and black hoodie with hood on. He also only had shorts on as he fight the man of the mafias.

Harry gasped "LOUIS! What are you doing here it's not safe I will not allow this."

"Well it's a bit late for that don't ya think " Louis said in the middle of fighting. More gun shots were heard.

He jumped over a guy and did flip and landed punching a guy square in his jaw. Harry was rushing to him but as if everything went in slow motion.... Harry was shot.

Louis looked at him with wide eyes. "L-louis." Harry whispers as he fell to the ground. "NO!" Louis screamed and began to fight hard and harder to get to harry.

Harry's eyes widened as his he couldn't breathe , he pressed his chest. "Call an ambulance lu yelled "

"Harry Harry !!! " Louis shouted frantically and finally got to him laying on the floor. "L-Louis I c-can't breathe " Louis put pressure on his wound. "It's gonna be okay d-daddy please no die " louis little side came back and lu was shocked Harry was right he's is harmless. Harry coughed up blood and he was losing his vision. Louis sobbed D-addy please!"

Lu I called the ambulance and Lu try to pull Louis away but Louis bit him. "Ah! You brat!" Lu yelled. "Someone put the damn muzzle on him! Take him to the hospital with me and Harry." They did as they were told and pulled Louis back and slammed him to the ground putting a muzzle on him as he struggled to get up. The ambulance came and took Harry to the hospital. Once they got to the hospital Harry was instantly in the surgery room. Lu and Louis with some of the men was in the room where Harry would be. The men was holding Louis down in their very strong arms.

After hours and hours waiting Harry was rolled back into the room. "His lungs was punctured from the bullet. We was able to fix it but I'm not sure if he will make it or not. From the amount of blood his lost." The doctor says. Lu nods "thank you doc." The doctor left the room. Lu sat down in the chair. "Let the boy hold Harry hand just keep him lock in your arms." Lu order. They nod as they walked over to harry side and sat in a chair with Louis in his lap. Louis grabbed Harry and cried for his daddy.

"Please I'm not an animal I won't bite you okay , he's my boyfriend please let me loose I need to comfort him. "Louis sniffled breaking inside. "W-want li li and ni ni "Louis sobbed. Louis pressed a kiss to Harry's hand. P-please don't die h-Harry I need you."

The mafia sat there shocked , they actually felt for the boy and didn't realise they were a couple. Lu let him out of the muzzle and let him loose but kept a close eye on him.

The nurse came in "Only one person to be in here at a time please ." She ordered
"Close family only."

Louis sniffled "I-I'm his boyfriend "

The mafia waited outside while Louis rang Liam.

Liam picked up. "Louis where are you?" Liam asked with an anger voice. "Li li! Hazzy hurt in New York!" Louis cried. "I'm coming there with Niall." Liam hung up . Louis rubbed Harry trying to wake him up.

Several hours later....

"Sir visiting hours is over." The nurse says and patted his shoulder but Louis bit the lady and he cried out in pain. "please stop! It hurts!" The woman cried. Louis didn't let go as he bite down harder drawing blood. Lu rushed in and made Louis let go and put the muzzle back on. Louis was unstable now that Harry was seriously injured. Another nurse took the other nurse to get bandage up. "Hold him down again. This time don't let go." Lu order the men. They did as they were told and Lu walked out and explain to the doctor about the situation and the doctor it was okay for them to stay.

Louis was going to have a full on tantrum but he knew now wasn't the time. He just wanted harry to wake up and it'll all be okay. Louis sniffled "how can you do this to me don't you care what I'm feeling right now. "I-I'm not a bad p-person , I-I was made to do bad thing , b-but Louis doesn't no more except f-for today I - just thought I needed to h-help." My dad he forced to do it before but now he dead and Louis sad but know it's for best." He sniffled trying to catch his breath. "I-I was a-abused " Louis covered his face breaking down when all of a sudden Liam and Niall walked in the room.

The man kept holding Louis down. "what's going on?" Liam asked as he walked further into the room. "Louis is unstable at the moment and keep biting so we was order to hold him down and keep the muzzle on him " the man spoke as he held Louis tighter as he struggling. Liam pulled Louis in his lap and held him. "I'll hold. Now leave. Damn Harry. You need stop getting shot at for once." The guy nods and left Niall rubbed Louis head to calm him down but it only made him even more upset.

Louis sniffled "Li li want Harry to wake up "

"I know sweet face he will soon I promise " Liam said smoothing his head. "Shh shh " he cooed.

"Suddenly Harry moved his finger and groaned a bit "
Louis couldn't notice from the tears in his eyes but heard him groan. He quickly grab Harry hand and squeezed it. "Daddy wake up" he cried want him to wake up fully. "C-come on daddy please!"

The nurses came running in to check on Harry and took the tube out of his throat as he was now breathing on his own. His eyes opened and closed and more pain reliefs were injected to him. He opened his eyes fully and realised where he was "L-Louis!... w-where's Lou-" he stuttered

"I'm right here daddy " Louis rushed over grabbing his hand, tears spilling down his cheeks.

Louis still had the muzzle on as he craddle Harry hand against his cheek as more tears came down.his face.