The beginning of the End

Hello there guys. I'm new and this is not my book. The credit should be given to MrRandomGaming. He gave me the privilege to continue his story so I will try to make as good as possible. For the chapters that were made by MrRandomGaming, I will copy and paste it here. Please comment down on your ideas for this book and enjoy!

Annie was flying around Trost killing Titan when Humanity achieved its first victory but then she caught a horrible sight,Marco screaming while being helped down by Reiner.
"What's going on?!..."said Annie afraid of the answer.                                                                                          "Annie please help me Reiner's gone crazy!!"said Marco sobbing.

"It's to late,he already knows to much!"said Reiner forcing Marco down.
"What do you mean?"said Annie trembling.
"He heard me and Bertholdt talking about are Titan abilities he cannot be aloud to leave from here alive!"
"I WONT TELL ANYONE I SWEAR PLEASE HAVE MERCY!!"said Marco crying.
"Annie take off his ODM gear!"
"Reiner a Titan will be here any second now!!"yelled Bertholdt behind them.
"Come on Annie do it or you will never go back home and you will never see your father again!!"said Reiner screaming at Annie.
At that moment Annie froze she didn't know what to do,i mean its Marco were talking about,but it was at that moment that she realized that everything shes/they were doing was wrong,humanity isn't there enemy for gods sake they dont even know what titans are,thats why Annie with no hesitation launched at Reiner.
"What the fuck Annie!!!"said Reiner losing the grip on Marco.
"Sorry i really wish there was another way,but now Marco go get help,or were not going to survive"said Annie with her usual tone.
"YOU DAMN TRAITOR,I WILL KILL YOU!!!"said Reiner,revealing a blade hidden in his boot and cutting himself
,thus transforming into the Armored Titan.Annie didn't have any time to think,otherwise she would have done something else but her automatic reaction was to use her ring and transform into the female Titan.
The battle of the giants had started and the Elites,the Garisons ,the cadets and the scouts had surrounded the two beasts battle area,but nobody acted cause they were horrified looking at the battle of the Armored titan and whatever that other female kind of titan was.
The Female Titan tried to lauch various attacks at the Armored Titan with no success,it was clear that she wasn't gonna win this fight.After what seemed an eternity Cadet Marco got to all the other Cadets and explained everything,everybody couldn't believe that in front of them was the battle of Annie and Reiner.