Expectations

After the recruits finished talking with the shifters commander Erwin started talking.
"As you all know by now in one month we have an important expedition to reclaim wall that expedition we will use a formation that will be explained to you in 2 weeks,until then we will do some hard training.Thats all for now,Dismissed."
Eren noticed that Annie left from HQ so he started following her,she went to the top of nearby hill and sat down on a fallen went up to her.
"What are you doing here?"asked Annie.
"I could ask you the same thing"
"You caught me,a came up here so that i can enjoy the view."
Eren hesitated for a second but then spoke up.
"C-could i join you?"
"S-sure"both Eren and Annie blushed as Eren sat down.
"It's a beautiful view"
"I know,everywhere that i go i try to find the best spot to look at the...."Annie stopped talking cause she noticed that Eren wasn't paying attention.
"Oi,Jaeger are you listening!?"
"Ow,sorry i got lost looking at your beautiful Eyes..."Eren covered his mouth realizing what he just said.Annie looked at him in shock trying to hold her straight face,but she lost control of her body and started leaning forward closing her eyes in the process,Eren started doing the same until their lips collided,it was a long passionate kiss full of emotion,sparks all around them,then Annie grabbed the back of his head pulling him closer*Eren did the same*,they didn't want it to end but they needed they separated Eren could see that Annie was smiling like crazy,they looked at each others eyes until Annie broke the silence.
"We should head back"
Eren simply they headed back they got into their room and slept in each other's hug.
The next morning everyone was eating breakfast,when Annie came in the room smiling with Eren,everyone who knew Annie for a while was shocked except from one person.
"Good morning guys"said Armin.
"Good morning"said Eren and Annie.
There was a long period of silence(7 mins),until Jean broke it.
"So Annie,Eren when were you going tell us about you two?"said Jean smirking like a mad man.
Everyone turned there gaze towards Jean and then towards the couple.
Eren and Annie made eye contact and understood each other without even speaking.
"What do you mean?"asked Eren.Everyone started to calm down after that.
"Eren i'm not an idiot and no one can hide anything from me so just give up and admit that you and Annie are together."
Everyone looked even more shocked then before.
"Agh...Alright,me and Annie are together,happy now?"said Eren as Annie was blushing.
"Hey,it's better if everyone finds out sooner than later"answered Jean.
Mikasa stood up and walked away from the dining hall.