Arrival

After days of torture,massacres,struggle and pain there she was shining in the Maria,showing its glory to the members of the Survey Corps.
Annie noticed that Eren was shook by the sight of his(basically)home so she grabbed his looked at it then at her and gave her a blushed a light pink and looked away.
"If you say to anyone that i did that,remember that i can kill you using only one hand"said Annie.
"Just kiss and finish with this shit,i'm bored..."said Ymir.
"Do you ever stop interrupting people?"asked Eren.
"Only when i'm not bored..."answered Ymir.
Annie just rolled her eyes and Eren ignored her.
As the Survey Corps was getting closer to Wall Maria some cheers were heard from the members(CAN I STOP HITTING MY LEGS AT THE EDGE OF MY BED!?!?!?!!!!!!).
It was a truly magnificent,most of the members of the S.C. had never seen this Wall.
After approaching the Wall the entrance to Shinganshina was spotted and with it some 15m class S.C. stopped at some trees.
"Commander can't we just attack straight on,it's only like 7 15m class's,i can take out at least three,other experienced S.C. members can get rid of the other 3 Titans"said Levi.
"Even if we do take them out there will be more Titans inside Shinganshina and we still don't know if the enemy is already here with us"said Commander Erwin.
"For now we are going to need to play it safe,but soon enough we will make our move"said Hanji.
"Petra,could you tell the shifters to come here,i've got something really important to tell them"asked Erwin.
"Of course"said Petra.
Petra came back after a minute with Ymir and Annie.
"Now that you are here we need to discuss-Wait,where's Jaeger?"asked Erwin.
"I thought he came here before us"said Annie.
"I haven't seen him"said Ymir.
"Could he be with his friends?"said Hanji.
"No,i was just there,that's were i got Ymir,Leonhartd"said Petra.
"THAT IDIOT!!"yelled Levi angrily looking into the distance as everyone else was on a horse headed straight for the gate of Shinganshina.
"If he reaches the Wall he might destroy the whole operation!"said Hanji.
"Not necessarily,if he reaches that point he will definitely transform,we all know that Eren isn't the best when it comes to anger management,in other words he will be able to take out any Titan around the gate and i will have the chance to seal it"said Annie.
Commander Erwin thought.
"Let him go,Hanji prepare everyone,Levi assemble the different are going to charge into Shinganshina!"said Erwin.
After 1 minute everyone started dashing to wall Maria as Eren was almost there.
"This is for you Mother,Father and everyone that died at Shinganshina that day"thought Eren jumping off his horse and biting his thumb.