The mysterious

*So last time i said that the rest of the jail cell conversation went like the original story,but now i'm gonna start the story from the end of the conversation,and i also realized that Eren was out cold during the first two chapters so he has no idea whats going on,lets just imagine that they explained everything to him after he woke up in the cell.
As Eren finished speaking with Levi/Erwin(original story),Annie spoke up.
"Wheres Reiner and Bertholdt?"
"Im afraid that's classified,happy about the other guy,your boyfriend or something?"answered Levi.
"What?!No,you see his Colossal Titan"
"WHAT!?"said Levi and Eren.
"Don't worry Annie,Reiner must have been taken prisoner and Bertholtd must have most likely escaped"said Ymir beside Annie with a smirk on her face.
"What!?How do you know that?!!"said Levi in shock.
"You just told me"said Ymir still smirking.
"Oh,you little..."said Levi.
"Let's go Levi we've stayed long enough and we need to search for this Bertholdt,as for you three get ready your trial will be in a few hours."said Erwin leaving with Levi.
"How did you know that?"asked Annie and Eren.
"Lucky guess?"said Ymir still smirking.
"And you Annie why did you betray the Eld...i mean Reiner and Bertholdt?"asked Ymir.
"It's a long story and from your reaction when i said that Bertholdt is the Colossal Titan i think you already know it."said Annie.
"Can somebody explain to me what the heck you guys are talking about!!?"said Eren in confusion.
"In time you will learn"said Ymir with a serious face.
"Now guys we're going to have a trial in a few hours so if i'm guessing right whatever happens to one of us happens to all of us,so let's cooperate and stay calm."said Annie.
"Guess i have to agree"said Ymir.

-----------------TIME SKIP----------------
Section commander Hanji Zoe came to the cell and took the three prisoners to the court survey corp was at the left side of the court room with most of the other cadets and a few elites,at the right side of the court room there was the military police with three armed judge came in the court(couldn't remember his name)he seated down and started talking and then he said.
"Your names are Annie Leonhardt,Eren Jaeger and Ymir is that correct?"
"Yes sir"said Annie and Eren and Ymir.
"Young lady,why don't you have a registered last name?"asked the judge.
"Because i Don't have one..."said Ymir.
And each of the two corps started stating their cases.