Lovers

Eren and Annie went up their room,it was quite until...
"Eren do you hate me?"
"What!?"
"I mean*sigh*for always lying to you,for being an enemy and...*starting to cry*...leading all of those Titans to Shinganshina that day..."
"You did what!?"said Eren shoked of the last statement.
"I am sorry!!..but after what you said about Reiner...I couldn't tell you,i was afraid that you wouldn't love me anymore"
Eren hugged Annie tightly.
"This going to sound weird coming from me,but Annie the past is the past,what matters is today and tomorrow,so i forgive you"
"Thank you*hugs back*,I couldn't live with that inside me..."
Then Eren grabbed her by the back of her head and kissed her passionately(is it me or every time that they kiss i make it passionate?),Annie licked his lips begging for entrance and Eren granted it making there lips a fearful battle.Exploring each other mouths Annie took off Eren shirt revealing his toned body and muscles,Eren did the same uncovering her upper separated there lips and tongues and starting sucking on her neck which made Annie moan,when he found her weak spot he started sucking even harder which made Annie moan even was touching all the weak spots of her body which made Annie moan in pleasure.
"I love you,Eren"
"I love you too,Annie"
Meanwhile
Levi and Petra were in there room.
"So what you think of the Titan kids?"asked Petra with a smile as always.
"Their alright,except from that other guy Jaeger,his a little..."
"Hey,language"
"Tch,its just that he annoys me"
"You didn't seem annoyed of what he did in the basement"(That sounded so wrong in sooo many ways)
"Yeah,but i don't trust him,i feel like his just hiding something or that he knows somethings that we should know too"
"But thats no excuse to treat him bad"
"I try not to treat him bad but he gives me more and reason to see the negative and not the positive"said Levi.
"I always liked seeing the positive in everything,like you..."said Petra blushing a bit.
"Ow,then tell me what positive do i have?"said Levi in a non chalon cliche.
"Well*approaches Levi* are good at cleaning,you are the best at ODM and you have really muscular body..."said Petra trailing off.
"Petra?"
"Ow!Sorry.."said Petra blushing from embarrassment.
"It's ok,Goodnight"
Petra stood up but she accidentally stepped on her left foot with her right foot falling on top of Levi who was laying on his bed.Petra blushed really hard and Levi a tiny bit.
"I think th-"he was cut off by Petra kissing him(80% of people"Yeah,f**k yeah,20% "I ship LevixHanji" or "Petra is dead")
He was so shocked that his eyes were wide open,he had no idea what to he slowly melted into the kiss closing his eyes and placing his hands on her waist.