Destruction

Armin stood up and looked into the distance where Eren and the scouts were fending off Reiner, Zeke and the cart titan.

Eren was busy preventing the Armored titan from biting his nape that he didn't notice the beast titan next to him. But he did feel the ground tremble as Armin approached them, the noise of footsteps getting closer and closer.

Reiner pushed down harder but Eren quickly averted his weight, pushing up towards the side flipping him over. Eren got on top of him but before he could even punch down on him, Armin swept his arm at Eren and he was sent flying. 

'Ow.' thought Eren

"Eren!" yelled Krista from above 

Armin then grabbed Reiner and threw him into Zeke and Reiner to the wall. Then he swung his arm and debris flew everywhere across Shiganshina district. Fire and debris flew every and most of the Scouts retreated to the top of the wall. 

"Annie when will you be ready?!" snapped Annie

"Couple of minutes!" yelled Annie

"Eren's going to fucking die!" yelled Jean

"Then we have to distract Armin for now!" yelled Mikasa 

Mikasa jumps off the wall so Jean, Connie, Sasha jump off with her and headed towards the Armin. They flew in front of Armin getting its attention. Armin swings his arm but as usual the Colossal titan is slow. 

"Armin probably doesn't know how to use his powers, Mikasa go we'll distract him." yelled Jean

They separated and Mikasa went behind Armin and was just about to cut him but steam explodes blowing her back. All of them landed on the ground the looked up at Armin. 

"How are we going to take it down!" yelled Jean

That's when Levi sung in and in a blink of an eye sliced up Armin's legs and worked his way up to the arms. Armin falls giving Levi and opportunity and slices Armin out of his titan form.

"Get Eren now!" yelled Levi

Jean and Mikasa swung to Eren and cut him out of his titan form and swung back up to the top wall.

"Eren are you okay?" asked Mikasa

"Yea, I think I can transform one more time." said Eren

"Good cause this time, I'm going in with you." said Annie

Eren smiled and Annie who smiles back.

"Let's do this!" 

Never change a thingOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara