Reclamation Pt2

Annie opened her eyes only to see Eren Jaeger,the love of her life with 2 bloody swords in his hands.
"Don't tell me you'll let a normal Titan kill you Annabelle?"said Eren.
"Oh Fuck You Eren!That was your first kill with ODM and you still have a big mouth!"said Annie.
"Come on,you need to get some rest to patch up the other gate"said Eren.
"Can't you do it?You learned hardening didn't you?"asked Annie.
"Well see i might have been able to harden my fists,but my whole body is a very different subject"said Eren.
"*sigh*I won't be able to patch the gate for a few hours,so for now let's just head up,to the top of the wall,i'm hungry"said Annie.
Eren lifted Annie bridal style and attached his anchors to wall maria.
They went to the top.
"Great job Leonhartd,inform us when you will be able to close the other gate as well"said Commander Erwin.
"Like you'll have time"a bone chilling feeling went through Annie's spine as she heard a voice from her past,she slowly turned around to find in her vision an old ally with his limbs cut off and being watched by 3 survey corps members.
"You look like you've seen a ghost"spoke up again the person.
"Zeke,you look like you could use a hand"said Annie smirking.
"Cold as ever i see"said Zeke.
"Annie,you know this guy?"asked Eren.
"Eren*sigh*He's your brother"said Annie.
"What!?"said Eren.
"So this is the infamous brother of mine"said Zeke.
Eren just stood there not knowing what to say.
"I guess meeting you half brother really shocks you,ha?"said Annie.
Eren just did a slight nod.
"Annie i truly don't care about this half brother of you stinking bitch!You betrayed us!"said Zeke.
Eren got angry and approached Zeke grabbing him by the colar.
"You bast-"but as Eren touched him he got a weird feeling around his body.
Zeke had clearly felt something similar.
"What the hell was that!?"said Eren.
Annie smirked.
"What about that Zeke,do you think we are going to lose?"said Annie in a confident way.
"Out of all the brother has this a downside...."said Zeke.
"I'm really confused..."said Eren.
"I'll explain later Eren"said Annie.
"Leonhartd,do you think you can close the next wall gate?"asked Erwin.
"I haven't recovered all of my strength and Eren doesn't know how to completely crystallize yet so we'll just have to be patient"said Annie.
"Our next move then is to clear out as many Titans as possible from the Shinganshina District"said Ymir.
Erwin send some soldiers down in Shinganshina and this chapter ended.