Reclamation

A huge lightning bolt struck down and the Attack Titan rose up in all of its 15m classed Titans noticed and started running towards him in their own sloppy way.After a few seconds the Titans came in contact with Eren's fists as they were absolutely rest of the Survey Corps was going towards the wall gate at full speed as Eren was completely wiping out each and every Titan that he found in his way,fist left,kick right uppercut there,every hit was delivered with 100% efficiency.
When the Survey Corps was almost at the gate a giant boulder came from the sky and hit the frontlines and soon after more boulders followed,the survey corps members searched for the source of this destruction that was hitting them and every member that came into eye contact with the creature that was on top of wall Maria felt a bone chilling feeling all over their body.A 17m high creature with fur all over its body and two incredibly long arms that could destroy anything in their path.
"Everyone get cover or run around!!!That's the Beast Titan!!!"yelled Annie.
The remaining survey corps members started running around dodging hits and maneuvering around the craters and was about to get rid of another titan when suddenly a boulder hit him and the area he was in was covered with dust.
"Eren!!!!"yelled Annie.
"Nooo!"yelled Armin.
Out of nowhere a gigantic roar was heard and the dust cleared,Eren had hardened his fist and hit the boulder before it could come in contact with him.
"He countered...."said Erwin.
"When did he learn to do that!?"said Hanji.
"I am kind of jealous,you managed to figure it out in your first transformation after consuming the serum,i lost the bet..."thought Annie smirking at her boyfriend and she even blushed a bit thinking of him as her boyfriend.
Flashback
The entirety of the survey corps was in the survey corps base,Eren and Annie were in their room.
"Eren..."said Annie.
"What is it?"asked simply Eren.
"You do realize that tomorrow we're leaving?"asked Annie.
"Of course"said Eren.
"This is going to be the most important mission of our lives..."said Annie.
"Yes of course,we don't know what we are going to face out there bu-"
"BUT WHAT!?Eren!One false move and you're out...I don't want to lose you!"Annie said hugging him tightly.
"Annie theres nothing you need to worry about,i've been preparing for this for years now...*blushes*you hugged me a little quickly and my hand got stuck touching your........."said Eren looking a bit away.Annie looked down and realized that his hand was touching her-(no actually i am not going to say b-Wow almost did...)the left side of her chest,she launched back and covered ger chest while blushing tremendously.
"At least do me the favor of drinking this...."she said handing him a vile she took out of one of her pockets.
"What the heck is this?"asked Eren.
"It's a special serum that will grant you the ability of hardening your skin while you're shifted"answered Annie.
"Really?Great!"Eren started drinking and his face became purple.
"What the heck is this shit!?It tastes worst than that soup Connie tried to make all those years ago in the cadets..."said Eren.
"I don't know what exactly it is,but when you transform you should be able to do it after a bit of practice,knowing you you'll probably achieve it on your 5th shift"said Annie.
"What if i do it in my first shift?"said Eren.
"I bet that you won't be able to even make a shard on your 3rd shift"said Annie.
"Let's make a bet,if I don't get it on my at least 3rd shift you'll be able to order me around for one whole week"said Eren.
"And what if you win?"asked Annie.
"I get to third base..."said Eren in a teasing way.Annie instantly became red as hell.
"Eren!You Sick!Dirty Minded!Bastard!"yelled Annie continuously hitting him with a pillow.
"Hey!Deal or no deal?"said Eren.
"*sigh*Deal..."
End Flashback
"We need to distract that Beast Titan!"yelled Erwin.
"Commander!Heichou already has this operation going..."said Hanji as Erwin looked at the wall and saw that Levi had reached wall Maria and was fighting the Beast Titan.
"Everyone to the gate!!Assist Eren!!Dedicate your hearts to it!!!(Shinzou wo Sasageyo!!!)
Each and every last member of the survey corps was instantly everywhere from ODMs,dead Titan bodies,some limb-less human bodies,steaming titan blood and dead horses this was a battle to the last stand,after a few minutes that felt like centuries the battle was ending,Levi had gained an advantage over the Beast Titan and almost all of the Titans were wiped out.Armin was using ODM and suddenly one of his anchors didn't connect he fell brutally on the ground and his right leg twisted in a way that it shouldn't twist a Titan was approaching him life was flushing in front of his eyes,his dream of the outside world,the ocean(man take by the ,sorry...),his friends,comrades and was preparing for the worst when suddenly a soldier came and started cutting the Titan up,they weren't doing basically anything but they were trying to their fullest.
"Stay away from him!"yelled the soldier who seemed to be was really brave,but the Titan caught her cables and launched to the ground next to Armin.
"Thank you Krista,you really tried to save life thank you!"said Armin starting to cry.
"No were not gonna die here!Not now!!"said Krista as she started to cry as well and the Titans hand was approaching.
"Krista...Before we die i need to tell you something..."said Armin.
"What is it Armin?"said Krista.
"Krista...I lik-"Armin got interrupted by the Titan body falling in front of them and Mikasa was on the nape.
"You two done?"said Mikasa leaving.
There were at least 3 or four Titans left.
Eren punches to the left.
3.
Annie slashes to the right.
2.
Erwin cuts a leg of the titan and a Mike finishes it off.
1.
Levi has sharp battle with the Beast Titan slashes there punches right and left,the are almost equally matched,but remember "almost".
Levi manages to dodge a punch and slash the body of the user out of the Titan beast Titan had launched a boulder in the air the last second that he was able to boulder started falling towards Krista and Armin.
"Krista!No!!"Armin pushed Krista away with all of his remaining strength and boulder fell on him.
Eren saw all of this and instantly grabbed and threw the boulder away he laid down and got out of his Titan body.Thankfully Armin was partially hit,he was hit in the lower part of his body,but he was still really injured and he might not make it.
"Someone bring the doctors!!!"yelled Eren.
"We can't,they were wiped out!!"yelled Jean.
"Stay with me buddy!We'll get through this!"said Eren and Armin grabbed his hand.
" at the ocean enough for the both of us..."said Armin.
"No!!Armin!!Stay with us!!"yelled Mikasa as she started crying a bit.
"Help's coming"said Connie.
" guys..."said Armin.
"What is it Armin!?"yelled Eren.
" isn't anyone talking?..."said Armin and Eren froze.
"...i feel lonely without you talking to me..."said Armin.
"DON'T DO THIS TO ME!!!"yelled Eren.
"Jaeger..."Erwin grabbed his shoulder.
"I'm sorry,there's nothing we can do..."said Hanji.
"I'm sorry Jaeger..."said Erwin.
"Wait!!!We can help him!!!"yelled Annie coming with her horse.
"How!?Please!!Anything!"yelled Eren.
"I am not ready to lose anyone!*searches in her side pocket-bag and pulls out a syringe*"
Eren instantly got a flashback of when his father injected him with this serum.
"This will turn him into a Titan!And ultimately he will eat Bertholtd!"said Annie.
"Not a chance!We need Hoover alive!"said Levi.
"There's no use for him!!He doesn't have any info!!!He isn't our ally!!!And we could have his power on our side!!"yelled Annie.
" much as I don't like this...Leonhartd is right...Artlert is also the best asset,he has quick,strategic thinking and he could be a strong force on the battlefield"said Erwin.
After a few minutes it was decided,members of the Survey Corps brought out Bertholtd which had no legs and arms cause the Corps had cut them off,Annie injected the serum and launched back.After a few seconds Armin transformed and grabbed Bertholtd,he woke up in his hand.
"NO!!!!PLEASE!!!ANYTHING BUT THIS!!!"yelled Bertholtd as Titan Armin started brutally chewing him.
He turned human again.
"Renz, Artlert at the top of the wall,we'll all be up there"said Erwin.
"Ok"said Krista and Ymir and got down to his steaming body and Kristas scream was heard...
"What happened!?"yelled Annie.
"His naked!!!"yelled back Krista.
An hour later the main crew was around Armin as he was unconscious in a sleeping slowly woke up.
"Is this w-"Armin got interrupted by Eren hugging him.
"You're alive,thank Maria!"said Eren.
"What do you mean thank Maria!?Alive!?What happened!?"asked Armin.
They explained to Armin what happened and he went to the edge of the wall and.....puked.
"Leonhartd it's your turn now"said Erwin.
"Of course..."said Annie.
She jumped off.
"She wasn't wearing any ODM..."said Petra.
Annie opened her ring and cut herself.
The female Titan appeared in a tremendous landing,she ran to the gate and she emitted a light while producing her special hardened stone.After a few minutes she was done covering the whole gate,but she was exhausted and she fainted...
In that time no one noticed that there was a 5 meter Titan roaming,well no one except one person...
Annie began gaining consciousness and slowly opened her eyes as she did she noticed something blinked her eyes a few times to gain a better vision and when her eyes came in contact with that titan's,she got a bone chilling feeling throughout her spine,which ultimately spread throughout her body.Since she was still stuck in her titan body she couldn't escape and even if she got freed she was wearing no Titan slowly approached her and with every step it took Annie's heart skipped a was now in front of her,as it slowly extended its arm out to grab her Annie remembered her warm memories throughout this years,it was like her mind was getting flooded with memories,but one person remained in her ...
The Titan was about to reach her,she closed her eyes hoping that she won't go through much pain,but she only heard one opened her titan was down...Something or someone grabbed her around the waist.
Pt2.....