The start

Eren woke up and smiled instantly finding Annie sleeping peacefully,hugging him he remembered that to day is the day,the day of the expedition and he had promised that whatever happens he wouldn't let his relationship with Annie get in the way of anything,he was determined to succeed,he wanted more than anyone to reclaim wall Maria, home.Suddenly Annie slowly woke up.

"*yawn*Morning Eren"said Annie grabbing him and kissing him passionately.
"Morning...Annabelllllle"said Eren in a playful way.
"If you tell anyone I WILL kill you,how did you know!?"
"I saw some files a few weeks ago and i saw your file for a brief second...Annabelle Leonhartd...."said Eren,now with a sad face...
"What's wrong?"asked Annie.
"*grin*It's not Annabelle Jaeger yet"said Eren.
Annie just looked away to hide her blush.
" did you need to see those files?"asked Annie.
"...I casually saw them when i was speaking with the commander"
"Your ears turned red,your lying"stated Annie.
" know me to well,the commander asked me to keep an eye on you,but why would i ever do that!?"
"Yes,even I don't know if we should tru-"
Annie was interrupted by a knock on the door.
"Come in"said Eren.
The door opened revealing Levi.
"We are leaving in 2 hours so change clothes,eat breakfast and you know the rest..."said Levi instantly leaving.
(Wow no one completed the last phrase in the last part sooo no shout ,but the complete last phrase was
"Gone,Gone the form of men arrives the demon Attrigon"
Which i think only dc comics fans will understand.Anyways answer this...
"How many tickles does it take to make a octopus laugh?")
"Let's go get breakfast"said Annie,Eren just changed clothes and went to the dining hall,there they ate breakfast and just got where they needed to go...
-Time skip-
The Survey corps was right outside the -------- district(can't remember,sorry...)entrance and the gate was slowly rising.
"This is it,the moment that i've been waiting all of my life for"though Eren.
"I am doing this for you...Thomas, of you"thought Jean.
"I hope that the food cart isn't heavily guarded..."thought Potato girl(also known as Sasha...)
The horses started running forward,outside of the walls.
After a while the main smoke signal was shot into the sky and the the formation ...forming??
"Do we all have to be in this cart?"asked Ymir annoyed.
"Look as long we don't get attacked by a big group of Titans you don't need you to transform and we need you to be safe so pls don't complain..."said Gunther.
"Can i ask one question?"said Ymir.
"Of course"said Petra.
"Levi.Would you get mad at me for something that I didn't do?"
"?"
"GREAT!Cause I didn't follow your orders..."said Ymir jumping off the back of cart and bitting her thumb.