Return

Eren suddenly woke up,looking around him he realized that he was on a branch of a tree and besides him were Petra and Annie who were unconscious,but when he looked at the distance he felt like his gut has changed place with his was terrified as in the distance he was looking at a ongoing battle between the Colossal Titan and the survey corps.
"'t it?"
Eren looked to his right finding Ymir.
"Why the hell are you here!?You should be there fighting!!!"yelled Eren.
"Look down"stated simply Ymir.
Eren looked down and he was shocked to see Titans trying to reach the branch that they were on.
"Understand now?I could't leave you with all of those Titans trying to get you"said Ymir.
Eren tried to get up but he couldn't he looked down at his legs but couldn't find them
"What th-"began Eren.
"Don't worry they'll grow back in a few minutes"said Annie waking up.
Eren looked at her then at Petra.
"Wait a second!Where's the rest of the Levi squad!?"asked panicked Eren.
"Unfortunately Gunther,Oluo and Eld were to close to the blast so i managed to get Petra,Annie and part of you Eren to safety"stated Ymir.
Erens eyes widened as he went through a thousand feelings at the same time.
"At this rate half the survey corps will be wiped out before Levi gets Bertholtd"stated Ymir simply.
"Where's Erwin?"asked Annie.
"He immediately ran to see if everyone was okay"said George.
"Look!"said Petra waking up.
They all looked at the Colossal Titan and it was falling.
"Who knew?They got him quicker than expected"said Ymir.
"We should get going"said Annie getting up.
"Your ODM is right there"said Ymir pointing out at the ODM.
After Petra,Annie and Eren put their ODM on they went to where the entire survey corps was gathered and they were shocked to see how many less soldiers their were.
"Eren!You're Okay!"yelled Mikasa hugging Eren.
"I am Okay,what's the situation?"asked Eren.
"The situation?You tell me!We've lost a big amount of soldiers thanks to this Motherfucker right here!"yelled Levi kicking an armless Bertholtd in front of them.
" could you!?You traitor!"yelled Bertholtd.
"I made a choice!The right choice!"yelled back Annie.
Bertholtd tried to spit at her but his spit didn't even make it half way.
(Question Time)
Toughwolf2130 was the only one to answer the last question,he didn't get the answer right but he gave a really logical answer so....Super Duper Shout out to YOU ma the answer to the riddle was....a i am not kidding that's da question:How many words does this story have till now(every part)?
END
"Weak"said Annie just turning her gaze to the captain.
"Can we go till Wall Maria with him?"asked Annie.
"Unfortunately Commander Erwin has decided that the wisest option is to go back and re-plan the entire expedition"answered Levi.
"Let me go to talk to him"said Armin living.
"So what do you want to do with him?"asked Eren to Levi.
"Probably leave him to be eaten by Titans"stated Levi.
"No!He has the Colossal Titans power,we need him"said Annie.
Suddenly Erwin was ready to state their next move.
"We will departure tomorrow morning..."people were relieved,thinking of their homes and families" Wall Maria"