Shockwave

"It's getting late,we will continue another time now lets go to sleep"said Ymir walking away,toward her room.
"I guess it is getting late..."said Eren.
"Who is sharing rooms with who?"asked Annie.
"Oh right.
So,i share with Petra,Oluo you share with Hanji,Gunther with Eld,Ymir is alone and Jaeger with Leonhardt.
Eren and Annie blushed.
"No problem,Goodnight everyone"said Hanji.
Everybody said Goodnight and went to sleep.
The next morning everyone was eating breakfast when Levi came in the room.
"Listen everyone today the new recruits will come so don't do anything stupid,in responsible or crazy."
"You guys think that are friends might have joined the scouts?"asked Eren.
"Don't worry Mikasa,Armin,Sasha,Connie,Jean,Marco and Christa have 100% joined"said Ymir.
"How are you so sure?Actually why am i even asking,it's your gut feeling isn't it?"said Annie.
"At least one of you understand it"said Ymir.
"And in one month we're going to have a big expedition to reclaim wall Maria"announced Levi.
"With the recruits how many soldiers do we have exactly?"asked Gunther to Levi.
"3152"said Erwin from across the table.
"That's correct"said Levi.
"Man,that must be enough..."thought Eren.
During the sunset the recruits came to three shifters greeted their friends.
"Hey guys,long time no see"said Eren with a wide smile on his face.
"Sorry,have you realized that you joined the survey corps?"asked Armin.
"Of course i have,it was always my dream and you know it better than anyone!"said Eren.
"How is that even possible?"said Jean.
"You know him,suicidal maniac..."said Annie coming from behind Eren.Mikasa gave her a death glare.
"Christa!"yelled Ymir,happy hugging Christa tightly.
"Eren!!"yelled Mikasa hugging him.
Annie looked away annoyed.