Colossal

A/N: I think I might just start my second story while working on this too. So don't expect much from this story because of the new story.

"You have the Colossal titan power. You can shift and help Eren." said Annie

"But won't I go crazy because it's my first time using this power? I can hurt, no, kill our own men!" replied Armin.

Annie thought about it for a few seconds knowing that he was right. Shifters usually can't control their powers the first time they shift. 

"Not only that wouldn't there be a huge blast? There would always be a blast whenever Eren shifts. And since the colossal titan is a lot bigger than Eren's titan, wouldn't the blast be bigger." said Marco.

"We have to do something though." said Historia as she looked down from the wall

Eren was still fighting against Reiner, but since he learned how to crystallize his hands, he made some damage on Reiner, especially since he was taught how to fight mostly by Annie. Ymir was holding off against the cart titan who was struggling to get them off. The scouts were also helping out the shifters by distracting the enemies.

"I honestly think they got this battle." said Armin.

"Either way, you're still going to have to transform once in your life so best do it now then to wait and have unnecessary deaths." said Mikasa.

"I think me not transforming will save lives instead." replied Armin.

Suddenly they heard a roar. Everyone looked down and saw Eren pinned down, and Reiner about to bite down on his nape.

"EREN!" yelled Mikasa. She quickly jumped off the wall, disobeying Erwin's orders. 

"EREN, NO!" yelled Annie.

But Eren had one free arm and was able to hold Reiner head from biting down, but Eren couldn't last long. Some of the survey corp members tried to reach Eren but were stopped by either the beast titan or the cart titan.

Everyone looked at Armin.

"You have to do something. Please save Eren, I need him and I can't lose him." said Annie as tears began rolling down her cheeks.

Armin's eyes went big with sadness. He looked at the others who were looking at him with pleading eyes. 

Armin sighed, "Fine I'll do it." said Armin.

"Thank you." said Annie. 

Armin went to the edge of the wall and got ready to jump off.

"Remember, you need to have a goal in your mind in order to shift." said Annie.

Armin nodded. He ran and jumped off the wall. But instead of shifting immediately he used his gear and swung towards the other side of Shiganshina district so he can avoid killing anyone from the blast. He swung upward and then bit his hand transforming into the colossal titan.

As Armin transformed there was a huge blast, getting everyones attention.

"Shit another titan! Who could this be now?!" thought Eren.

"Another shifter? Wait is that Bertholdt?" thought Reiner.

The colossal slowly stood up at it's full height.

"Wait, that's not Bertholdt, is that.... no way, he's not" thought Reiner.

"Armin?"