An believable

"No,now we are going to sleep,we have big day of training tomorrow"said Erwin.
"Agreed"said Ymir.
"You don't even train!!!"said Levi.
"Well i will be missing for a few hours..."said Ymir.
"Where are you going!?"said Levi.
"For Another walk..."said Ymir.
"Where?"said Levi.
"Around here"said Ymir.
Levi,Eren and Annie sighed at the same time.
"Alright then,goodnight everyone"said Erwin.
"Goodnight"said everyone.
The next day Eren and Annie were sparring,as they were fighting they were talking.
"Don't you feel guilty betraying you homeland?"asked Eren.
"No,i realized that everything was wrong"
"What do you mean?"
"In my homeland everyone thinks that the people who*dodges a punch*live here are demons and they're afraid.I thought that i was not going to survive,but then i arrived and slowly I understood that i was wrong,making friends,living peacefully and meeting you..."Eren grabs her and pins her to the ground.
"I didn't mean to interrupt you,but could repeat the last one?"said Eren an top of her.Annie smiles and puts her arms around his neck pulling him into a passionate kiss.
"How could i ever choose anything over you"said Annie.
The rest of the day went as normal nothing interesting happened and Ymir returned.