Revelations

(I hate people who say +1 and that stupid things,+1 IF YOU AGREE!!)
A day had passed and everyone could notice the difference in Levi's mood,they had seen him smile a couple of times which shocked everyone.
"Whats up with Levi today?"asked Oluo.
"I have no idea"exclaimed Eren.
"He's clearly not the only one who's happy today,as Ral has been hugging everyone.
"Do you think that her?And him?!"asked Eren.
Annie nodded.
"I know Levi for a long time,he would never be in a relationship with 's like a pillow and a really hard rock"said Gunther.
"As long as he is more lightheaded towards us i am happy"said Ymir.
"Should we ask them!?"yelled Hanji from behind them.
"When did you come here!?"asked Eren.
"A few mins ago,answer"
"No!"said Everyone.
"Why not?"
"We don't care about Petra,but Levi could be worst than hell"said Ymir.
"Today it's are free day too,so what do you guys want to do?"
"I don't really know,but now its lunch time"
Before they reached the dinner hall the most unexpected happened...ALIENS!!!
Just kidding,actually Petra went up to Levi and kissed him.Everyone was shocked,but they went to eat dinner.
Eren sat down at the end of the table and as Annie was about sit down next to him Mikasa came in and sat practically in his lap,(i swear that Mikasa has Eren tracking abilities)which annoyed Annie but she didn't think much of it.After lunch...
"Eren could i speak to you privately?"asked Mikasa.
"Sure"
They went behind HQ.
"*worried face*Why!?"said Mikasa.
"What?"
"Why!?Why her Eren!?All we've been trough you chose her instead of me!"
"Mikasa!What are you talking about!?"
"Eren!I love you!Since the day you saved me,you learned to me how to live!You wrapped this scarf around me!"
"Mikasa we are siblings you can't love me and besides...i love Annie!"
"No Eren!I am your ADOBTIVE sister,that means that we can be together,Pls!"
Eren started running went to his room.
"What happened!?"asked Annie.
"Freaking Mikasa tried to make me be with her!!"
"What!?I'll kill that BITCH!"
"No it's okay,as long as she doesn't do something stupid"
"If i know Mikasa and her reactions with you,then it's not going to be okay for a long time..."
"Your right,we are going to need to be careful around her now"
At dinner Eren saw Mikasa and he could make out dry tears in her face which made him feel bad,but that wouldn't make him change his mind.
Sorry if this chap has 30 words less than the other chaps.