Training

Everybody except from Mikasa took the
Eren Annie matter pretty good.
But now it was training time,everybody was practicing ODM when Levi noticed that somebody wasn't training.
"You"
"What?"answered Ymir(what a surprise 😒)
"Why aren't you training?"said Levi starting to get pissed off.
"I don't need any training"
"Are you kidding me you weren't even in the top 15 of your class!!"
"*sigh*See that titan figure down there?"
"Yes,so what?"asked Levi.
"I can turn it into pieces in seconds"stated Ymir.
"Yeah,right?"
"What do you care!?"said Ymir.
Levi punched Ymir in the face.
"Try touching me again and you'll get even shorter Midget"
Levi just walked away and Ymir walked towards the other side of the camp.Meanwhile on the other side of the camp Annie and Eren were sparring.
*Annie pins Eren to the ground*"You know i'm starting to think that you like dirt more than what you like me."said Annie jokingly.
"Ha!Eren you suck!"said Ymir.
Eren and Annie took fighting stances,Eren managed to doge most punches and kicks that Annie tried to hit him with then Annie tried to move faster and Eren found an opening and grabbed Annies shoulder throwing her down sideways.
*Eren helped Annie up*"Good work Eren,you deserve a reward"said Annie pulling Eren into a passionate kiss.
When they separated Ymir spoke up.
"Are the two love birds having fun?"said Ymir in a teasing way.
"Ha,ha very funny,you still trying to get Kristas eyes off of Armin?"said Annie smiling.
"What do you mean?"asked Eren.
"*facepalm*.Serious!?Its obvious that Krista likes Armin,since the first day even in the Cadets that would be the only thing she would talk about..."