Complications

Everyone was shocked.Commander Erwins statement had completely stunned them.
"I want everyone to be ready for battle,we still have a long way to go and we don't know what...complications we may find"stated Erwin.
"This is total madness!We'll never make it with the man power we have left!"yelled a soldier.
"Whatever happens we need to continue to fight!If we don't who will?"said Erwin.
A few hours passed and the survey corps had camped on top of the trees.
"Ahh!This freaking oil smells like crap!!!"yelled Jean.
(I thought that i was focusing to much on characters of the story so lets take a look on the sidelines)
"We needed to cover the trees with oil or titans could smell as,even if it is night they will always come a bit closer"said Armin.
"How do they expect us to sleep with this smell?"said Connie.(OMG THAT HURT LIKE BANGING IRISH TREE CALLING HUMANS.I have a height of 1,87 and i just hit my leg at the egde of my bed....AAAAHHHH!!!!)
"Take it easy,at least we don't have to clean horse shit..."added Marco.
(Okay back with the shifters i ran out of ideas...)
"1..2..3-4....7...9"counted Annie silently.
"What are you counting Annie?"asked Eren.
"Shifters..."said Annie.
"Eh?"said Ymir.
(Who only watches the anime should stop reading this story or he will get huge spoilers)
"There's us 3,Reiner and Bertholtd,the two other shifters of Eldia,the shifter of the rich family and Eren presumably has The founding titan and that makes nine"stated Annie.
"Anyways,if there is 6 titan powers here that means that the Marlians have 3 powers,but since that rich famil- Tybur family right,does not work with the military it means that we are up against 2 shifters"said Annie.
"They have probably already calculated the fact that maybe you and your friends won't return and have prepared a plan,a strategy to have the upper hand in titan fighting"stated Levi.
"They probably have prepared for battle outside or maybe even inside of Shinganshina"said Hanji.
"That's correct,maybe we could use this to are advantage?"said Erwin.
"How?"asked Petra.
"They don't know that Leonhartd has...changed her mind'Erwin didn't want to say BETRAYED them',so if we sent her to them she could tell them a made up lie about their mission being a failure"said Erwin.
"Then what?"asked Eren.
"We set a trap,Leonhartd could tell them that we are coming from a certain direction and we could set some kind of distraction in that direction,using this method if the enemy closes in we could surround it and we the battle,even if they don't close in we could prepare a sneak attack"said Erwin.
"This could really work"said Ymir.
"But after the battle,even if we win,then what?"said Hanji.
"The war still won't be won..."said Eren.
"I think this is a matter for another day"stated Levi.
"Everyone tomorrow we are leaving as early as possible so be ready"said Erwin.