Preparations

In 27 days the Survey Corps is having a big expedition outside the walls and every member is training really hard on ODM gear even Eren and Annie.
"Hey Eren!!Did you even get a kill at Trost?!"said Jean laughing to himself.
"Shut up!!From what everyone told me i got more than fifty kills in my Titan form!"
"Yeah but no ODM kills!Thats why i am better than you"
"Do you want me to bite my thumb!?"
"Bye Bye!!"said Jean going away.
(From now on i will use this ' for thoughts and this for " for speaking)
'Im gonna show him!!'
After training everyone went for lunch.
"Sasha for the last time!!YES!!I do want my potato"yelled Connie.
"Ow come on!!!Please!!"
"Just eat it to get it over with..."
"Thank you sooo much!!"said Sasha practically drinking the whole potato.
"So what are we going to do next?"asked Eren.
"Spar?"answered Annie.
"No i think that we have sparred enough and we don't really need ODM training..."
"So that leaves us with only one option"
"And whats that?"
"Train in are Titan forms"
"What?Really?"
"Yep"
After lunch Annie and Eren went to the plains besides HQ and Hanji went with them as well as her assistant(Moblit)and a few other members of the scouting legion.
"Ready?!!"yelled Eren to Annie who was 3 yards away.
"You first!!"
"Okay!!"said Eren biting his thumb but nothing happened.
"What the hell?!"
"Not just like that!!!Clear your mind,have one specific target!!"
"Okay!!"
'*deep breath'Come Eren you got this'
Then Eren bit down and successfully transformed.Annie gave him a thumbs up and used her ring to cut herself and transform(by the way.Spoiler alert,For what i am about to say!!!Chapter 96 was awesome and i was always sure that Annie was the one to lead all those Titans to Shinganshina).The female Titan took a battle stance and the Attack Titan did the same.After they fought for a few hours the female Titan came down as the winner.
"Hey!You won because of that crystal things you make!"said Eren annoyed that he lost.Annie looked at his angry face and just kissed him in the chick.
"Sorry that i won,but i needed to let you know who's in charge"said Annie blushed but not because of the kiss,but because of the fact that he looked around and realized that all of his comrades/friends were there.
"Annie?I think we should head back"
"Y-your r-right"said Annie blushing really hard as she realized how many people were around them.
At dinner nothing special happened,but after dinner ow Annie and Eren...😏