Traveling again

Everyone woke up ready for battle,but this oil smell was just...TERRIBLE.

Everyone had mixed feelings,they were happy to continue forward and at the same time terrified and sad at the thought that they were leaving this quote on quote 'safe spot'.
"We now in a perfect location to ride straight to wall Maria"said Erwin pointing at the map.
"Commander even if it would take us about 5 hours to arrive their's no wood or forest in the path we are taking,how are we going to use ODM?"asked Petra.
"We're not..."answered Hanji.
"What!?"yelled Eren.
"Or we do or we die Jaeger,we don't have a choice"said Levi.
"Also seeing how some soldiers reacted to the news I wouldn't be surprised if their was missing horses"said Annie.
"Come on,we are heading out!"said Commander Erwin.
The survey corps resumed its Journey towards wall Maria(Shinganshina).
It had been 30 minutes and still no sign of any Titans.
"Wow,still no ugly-faces around..."said Connie.
"They must've realized that they have no chance against us"said Jean with a grin on his face.
"Or we still stink oil..."said Marco.(Gosh it's been since part 1 that Marco talked!I think?)
"We should't have come through this path,there's no way ODM could work here..."said Armin.
"Maybe Commander Erwin has a what am i saying this is crazily stupid"said Connie.
"Says the guy who forgot why he needed to go to the bathroom"said Sasha.
"That was only ones!"yelled Connie.
"Twice..."said Mikasa out of the blue.
Everyone was pretty shocked to hear her talk and just stayed silent expecting her to speak up again since she basically hadn't talked 2 to 3 weeks,but she just remained silent and so did everyone else.
Back with the shifters
It had been 2 and a half hours(in total)
"What will we do when we get there?"asked Levi.
"We will use Leonhartd to sill(I don't know if that's correct pls tell me...)off the Wall Maria to Shinganshina gate living the horses in the in side of wall maria,then you,me,Jaeger,Ral, and her(Ymir) will proceed to go to Jaegers old home after we are sure that there are no Titans around,then we will close the main gate of Shinganshina"explained Erwin.
"Why aren't we closing the main gate first and then going to Jaegers old home?"asked Levi.
"Cause i am curious"stated Erwin.
"Curious?"asked Levi.
"I am curious to know what lies beyond the walls,we may have some information thanks to Leonhartd and Ymir,but there's always this feeling of curiosity that makes you think 'what if...'"said Erwin.
Time passed and now the appearance of literally no Titans was getting creepy.
"This is not normal we should have seen at least one Titan and there's this feeling-"Jean got interrupted by Armin.
"What if?..."said Armin clearly thinking something to himself then he stayed a bit back and when he was at least 100m away from the others he turned around to the other direction,but he was quickly cut off by his numb body after he saw it...Titans tens,maybe hundreds,all together walk-running towards quickly turned around and ran to the others.
"There you ar-"was about to say Marco...
"RUN!!"yelled Armin running through them and sending every smoke signal that meant Titan into the air.