Trip of weirdness

The next morning Eren woke up and he could feel something rapped around him,it was Annie who luckily was still tried not to move to do not wake her up but he started noticing her features,her pail skin,her gorgeous smile(Annie was smiling in her sleep,who knows what or who she was dreaming of😏),her golden hair and her sky blue a eyes were open looking towards Eren.
They both could feel heat building up in there faces so they looked away and realized that they were still wrapped around each other,they let go of each other and launched up,they were blushing really hard,there was silence between them that was broken by George waking up and starting to stretch.
"How did you sleep?"asked Annie.
"Well,you?"answered Eren blushing a bit.
"Not bad"said Annie.
"Great,now who's gonna wake up the beast"said Eren pointing out at Ymir.
"Not me"said Annie at the same time.
"Hey!I am not doing it either"said Eren.
"Glad to hear that you will do it"said Annie.
Luckily for Eren and Annie Levi opened the door loudly and woke Ymir up.
"Christa..."said Ymir launching up.
"Bad morning brats now go eat breakfast and when you will finish we'll head towards the survey corps new HQ."said Levi.
The three shifters got ready and headed downstairs towards the dining the dining hall there was a lot of survey corp soldiers who were looking towards them when they entered through the door.After that they sat down,eated there breakfast and went to the barracks where Levi told them they would meet.
"Your finally here."said Levi in annoyance.
"Why?I mean you didn't give a time limit."said Ymir.
"It's just that i hate waiting,anyways meet my squad,this is Petra,Oluo,Gunther and Eld."said Levi pointing out at the four people behind him.
"Nice to meet you guys"said Petra with a wide approached her,he smiled.
"Nice to meet you too,i am Eren this is Ymir and Annie."said Eren.
The shifters just waved at the other members of the Levi squad.
"Okay,enough with the introductions,now lets head out."
Nothing special happened during the little trip towards the survey corps new they arrived Levi made everyone clean up the whole castle.
"You"said Levi pointing out at Eren.
"Yes sir"said Eren.
"Since you were so confident yesterday at the court room,let's see how confident you will be cleaning the basement alone"said Levi.
"What confidence,I didn't do anything yesterday!"yelled Eren.
"Then it's going to be your punishment for yelling at your superior"said Levi.
"Fine"said Eren accepting defeat.
"That should teach him a lesson"thought Levi.
After two hours later came up from the basement.
"I thought i told to clean the basement!!"said Levi now angry.
"I did"said Eren.
Levi went to see if Eren's statement was true and returned sending him back down.