Steps forward

...and there Annie finished.
"So we have multiple Titan threats from your country,is that correct?"said Erwin,Annie nodded.
"But from what i know if me and the others didn't make it back to the beach after 5 years the Eldian military would sent the Beast and the Cartman Titan to the walls for a rescue mission"said Annie,everyone looked confused.
"What?"said Annie.
"Whats a...beach?"asked Hanji.
" you ever heard of the ocean?"said shot up towards Annie.
"The ocean!!!So it's real!?How big is it!?Is it really made out of saltwater!?"
"Calm down Eren,trust me it's nothing special"said Ymir.
"You've seen it too!!?"said Eren.
"Yes and as i said it's nothing special"said Ymir.
"How can you say that?I mean a never ending lake its...fascinating"said Eren.
"Think what you want,i have seen thousands of things more fascinating then oceans but now we need to focus on the Beast and the Cartmen titan"stated Ymir.
"So if what your saying is true,if we reclaim wall Maria in the next expedition then we can prepare defenses and soldiers for there arrival"
"Speaking of reclaiming wall Maria,how are we going to seal the gates?"asked Ymir.
"We don't know yet"stated simply Erwin.
"What!?"said Eren.
"Don't worry,it's going to be easy"said Annie.
"How?"asked Levi.
"My Titan form can crystallize parts of its body,but in are it can crystallize its whole body to seal the two gates"said Annie.
"So now we've got a plan to seal the gate but how are we going to reach wall Maria without losing basically all of are soldiers"said Oluo.
"We move rapidly without getting noticed through the infested area,from there we plan our next move"said Erwin.