The fight

Reiner was climbing up the wall straight towards Eren Yeager who was looking at hi with pure anger. He knew he could take down Reiner with the training he received from Annie. Not only that he can also crystallize parts of his body which can break Reiner's armor. 

Annie looked down at reiner, knowing that she can't defeat him even though she was better than him in hand to hand combat. She was also weak from sealing up the hole in the wall. 

"Eren you have to fight him and win. If you don't then humanity is lost and the death of the soldiers would be in vain."                                                                                                                                                  "I know I can defeat and I have to win." replied Eren.                                       

Eren jumped down biting his thumb and transforming into a titan midair. He crashed into Reiner who was halfway up the wall. Both collided onto the ground with a huge impact that could be felt from atop of the wall. Reiner who didn't seem to have taken much damage stood up with ease, but Eren on the other hand struggled to get up but that didn't stop him.

Eren roared as he threw a right hook straight at Reiner's face but forgot to crystallize his hands.

'Shit'

Reiner immediately threw a straight punch towards Eren's face sending him a few yards away. 

"Eren!" yelled both Annie and Mikasa.                                                                                                                          "That suicidal bastard forgot to crystallize his hands. That's fucking great." said Jean.                        

 Annie looked down at Eren's body which was laying down.

"I need to go help him" said Annie                                                                                                                        "You can't your too weak!" replied Armin                                                                                                        "Armin's right. We just have to sit back and watch. And hope Eren wins this fight for humanity." replied Marco