『9』➳ horror films and chill

『••✎••』
9:32pm...

1 new message! from prettyboyjae

prettyboyjae:
get your fatass down here and open the door

skinnypenis:
love you too jae 😘
(read)

opening the door to the late summer night air, you were met with the three j's. jaehyun strode past you first, hissing underneath his breath. you narrowed your eyes at the back of his peach-coloured hair, sucking air between your teeth, "petty,"
next it was johnny, who walked in and stopped in front of you, a blank look on his face. when you opened your mouth to speak, he placed a hand in front of your face, walking off sassily.
and then jungwoo. you were happy he was the last one in, it meant you were able to keep him behind while the other two went on. you had a soft spot for him, and he knew it, making you his favourite person (after yukhei). you embraced him in a hug before he could move, and you felt him tense, before melting into it.

score. jungwoo sighed, wrapping his arms around you too, his beautifully soft voice rang out next to your ear, "i hate fighting with you (y/n)."

"aw, jungwoo, i hate fighting with you too. i'm sorry i didn't invite you guys to the library."

"it's okay, i understand you need to be by yourself sometimes." he was just too cute. kissing him on the cheek, you pulled him inside and closed the door.

"get in here." you tapped his butt when he walked past.

they had made themselves comfortable in your living room; johnny and jaehyun sat on the three-seater, while jungwoo took the two-seater. normally, you'd perch in the middle of the two, jungwoo in between your legs, occasionally switching positions every movie night.

as you went to sit in your usual seat, jaehyun theatrically put his legs up in a slow stretch, moving them across the empty space to land on johnny's lap. he smirked up at your stank face in victory, seeing as you moved next to jungwoo. johnny switched the movie on, and you squealed happily. a horror film.

the first jumps scares had jungwoo pressed right up to your side, head buried in your shoulder, while the rest of his body wrapped lithely around your right arm. your other hand reached for the prawn crackers, grabbing some and stuffing them in your mouth.

"thith movie is thso good," you commented, watching as some dumb blonde got decapitated by the falling garage door. "don't you just love it when all the blood squirts out?"

jungwoo's warm breath hit your neck when he whimpered at her blood-curling scream, making you shiver, "you're so cruel (y/n)." he felt you shrug at his statement, head bobbing with the movement. after the gruesome scene, the movie flickered to daytime, and you groaned, knowing no scary shit ever happens in the day.

picking up your phone with your non-greasy hand - the one jungwoo was wrapped around - you unlocked it, clicking on a familiar contact.

pima:
owo

kook:
what do you want

pima:
wow i can't owo in peace now

kook:
not to me