『13』➳ and i oop

『••✎••』
0:09am...

you trailed off as you weren't really sure about what to do, way too far from being able to think logically. one thing you knew for sure was that you couldn't, not today at least.
(( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

"we don't have to go all the way..." he glanced up with his large brown eyes, apprehensively, at your tone, teeth tugging at his already puffy lips. "here, let me show you." leaning forward, so he fell back on his bed, you directed him to lay properly on it so there was enough room for the both of you.

when jungkook was settled, you knelt down by his feet, unable to get any closer, however, because he had shut his legs. gently, you placed your hands on his knees, pulling them apart ever so slightly so he knew what you wanted to do.

"can i?"

jungkook nodded and relaxed a little, letting you push them open. his loose shorts had fallen down his legs, revealing his thick, tanned thighs to you. dark (e/c) trailed down his legs, to where the black material had bunched up, highlighting to you the hard on that had become apparent in his shorts. a breath caught in your throat; you did that?

his yellow sweater had ridden up a little too, the bottom of his stomach glinting with barely visible beads of sweat.
jungkook couldn't look at you as you crawled on top of him after finally tearing your eyes away from his beautiful body, stifling a gasp when the top of your thighs touched the back of his bare ones.

"jungkook," he opened his lust-blown eyes, and met yours, seeing you probably the most serious he's ever seen you. "if you don't like it, you have to tell me. and then i'll stop, okay?"

he nodded, whispering a soft 'okay'. his arms came up to wind around your neck, slim fingers sliding into your hair to tug you down and kiss you slowly.

holding one side of his waist gently, you took that as your cue to begin and carefully rolled your hips against his.
you hissed a curse under your breath, brows furrowing at the pleasure shooting up from your lower half. jungkook moaned softly into your mouth, sounding so heavenly - you could probably cum with his noises alone.

his arms tightened around you, legs also constricting the sides of your waist on impulse with the unexpected burst of heat. pulling him closer with an arm underneath his body, you quickly started up a steady rhythm, brushing your clothed cocks against each other with soft and precise thrusts.

jungkook's small moans spilled into the intimate air, flowing into your ear easily from where your head was buried into his neck, pressing kisses to the soft skin. he was so responsive, every touch, every brush of your body on his, sending sparks of electricity up his spine. it's not as if he didn't masturbate when he felt the need to relieve himself, but when someone else - you, in this case - touched him, all his senses were heightened.

somewhere behind the pleasure, he felt your hand moving around his body, from his slim waist, and down one toned leg. it moved slowly, caressing the top of his thigh before changing course, flipping to the underside and making its way inside his shorts, reaching his ass. when you squeezed it lightly, it's as if it brought him back to life, jungkook beginning to buck his hips sloppily in time with you.

he inhaled sharply at one particularly hard drive, feeling everything. the material of your tracksuit bottoms did nothing to hide how long and thick you were, and how you throbbed with the rush of blood. jungkook couldn't help but envision it, mouth salivating at the thought of your juicy length.