『14』➳ spilling the tea

『••✎••』
1:34pm...

"you what?"

jungkook rushed to cover jimin's mouth, finding his inquiry came out a little too audible for his liking.

"shhh! you're being too loud." he waited until jimin nodded, a little taken aback, before he removed his hand, settling back into his seat with a quick look around.

"but i'm still confused; did you actually have sex or..?"

"no, we just, she like—" jungkook had paused, trying to find the right words, before jimin rose an eyebrow and interjected, reaching for his polystyrene tray.

"she..?"

"she humped me."

jimin's hand paused halfway to his mouth, a chip pinched between his fingers. even taehyung had stopped munching on his sandwich, stuck looking like a chipmunk with his round cheeks and big eyes, "she humped you?"

"...yeah." jungkook timidly replied and sank down in his seat, feeling embarrassment crawl up his body at the blond saying it out loud. he couldn't help but think everyone in the canteen had heard it. and the stunned stares coming from the two in front of him didn't help with the discomfort either.

"that sounds hot."

the raven-haired boy was too busy indulging himself in regret to realise what his hyung said, before it registered and he pulled a face, "what?"

"it does! ooo, i'm just thinking about it; your hot, sweaty bodies pressed up against each other in the heat of the moment, too needy to get rid of-"

"hyungg!" jungkook whined and buried his face in his hands, the memories from last night unwillingly rushing back into his head. "i shouldn't have told you."

"ha, you know i would be found out anyway. you can't keep anything from us. right, tae?"

the boy in question nodded his head enthusiastically, putting a thumbs up instead of responding verbally because his mouth was still full.

"see? well, how was it?"

jungkook gasped at the older boy, who just stuck his neck out to the side, feeling his question was nothing out of the ordinary. jimin really wasn't holding back.

at the unrelenting gazes of expectancy, jungkook sighed, and now, more than assured that there was at least someone in the cafeteria listening into their very intimate conversation, urged his friends to follow him into an empty classroom.

they settled at desks situated near each other, curtesy of jungkook's paranoia. taehyung was the first to speak up.
"so... are you gonna tell us what it was like?"

"not you as well tae," he groaned, rubbing at his eye tiredly.  he didn't get much sleep last night, and now it felt like he was being cornered.

"i'm not gonna lie, jungkook, i'm interested."
he took another bite out of his food, waiting for his younger friend to elaborate on the oh-so-amorous events.

"just so you know," he eyed them both warningly, appearing more cute than threatening, but they let him have his fun feeling assertive. "i didn't invite her over for that, it really was just for her to get the money. i was more than ready to get her out once she got it, but - fuck me -"