『16』➳ something's a little fishy

『••✎••』
6:12pm...

1 new message! from kook

kook:
yah

pima:
don't yah me

kook:
yah

pima:
do you want a punishment?

kook:
punishment?

pima:
spanks

kook:
ew no

pima:
you say that now

kook:
and forever

pima:
whaddya want

kook:
are you almost here

pima:
i am here
in your reception
i think

kook:
oh
why didn't you tell me

pima:
i had to evade
my nosy ass friends to get here
taeil is faster than he looks
they really want to meet you

kook:
that's cute

pima:
aHA YOU WISH
that's never happening 💀

kook:
why?

pima:
long story
(read)

you saw jungkook round the corner behind the glass, wearing loose grey slacks with a huge black shirt on, and let out a sigh of relief, glad you weren't lost. note to self: future baby daddy loves baggy clothes.

he looked up from his phone after reading your last message, and saw you standing there, making a really weird face. reflecting back on it, you did that a lot. probably a bizarre habit of yours.

jungkook ran his deep brown eyes over your frame, unconsciously checking you out in the graphic tee and the blue jeans you had on, slim-fitted ones hugged your long legs nicely. when they met your own (e/c) eyes, you gave a bright smile and let your hand swing wildly above your head as if he didn't see you, completely missing the light pink that dusted his round cheeks.

a strange sensation arose in his chest, the air seemingly pulled from his lungs at the needless gesture, and how happy you seemed. 'stop it,' jungkook mouthed — both to you and his accelerating heartbeat — fearing that anyone still lingering in the building would come and see you acting like an idiot. as soon as he was close enough, you pressed your face against the glass, breathing on it and causing it to blur with condensation. your finger traced a heart in the space. 'i love you!'

jungkook saw you duck your head down after a pause and a roll of his eyes, fingers tapping away at your phone screen before a familiar ping reached his ears.

pima:
let me in

kook:
no
(read)
stop pulling on the door

pima:
y tho

kook:
you look stupid
and you're going to break it